Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

I find a lot of people are one-timers.

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

I find a lot of people are one-timers.

Postby Cheryl Anna » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:12 pm

I find that a lot of people just leave one post. It's kinda sad that they write once and leave. (Maybe, they are scared of commitment?) ha-ha!!
Cheryl Anna
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby Unchained » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:18 pm

I've noticed that also. I've also seen some join and never even post anything.
Unchained
The Majestic

Postby idle kid city » Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:43 am

yeah every now and then i have computer problems...well more like every other day, but i try to keep up with this board as much as possible. it's kinda strange when you just see someone write "hey thats cool!" or even start a thread and never come back...oh well.. :roll:
idle kid city
Man on the Moon

Postby jimliker » Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:47 pm

i post everyday whenever i visit JCO. :lol:
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:11 pm

Me, too.

But people who only post one time or register and never post are on all forums. They have one question and are no longer interested when their question is answered, I think.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby carreyd away » Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:17 pm

Some people just like to watch :twisted:
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby thecablegal » Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:07 pm

They can watch as guests! I think members should be deleted after a certain period of time, if they show no interest in the group, much like hotmail do with their accounts! It would prove the true Jim fans, like myself, who posts everyday, and currently has a massive amount of posts... not compared to JT tho, mega posting!!!

:D
Muse - 10, 11, 14, 22 & 23 November 2006
Muse - Wembley Stadium - 16 & 17 June 2007
Muse - Royal Albert Hall - 12 April 2008
Muse - 10 November 2009 & 13 November 2009
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreypunkrawker » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:34 am

I disagree but then I agree. I like to watch and all because sometimes people just anger me so much that I know if I do respond, I will get yelled at or shunned or something because I said rude things to the people who are being stupid on this board. No offense but I want to post a lot but most of it would be just me talking out of my ass or me being a punk kid with nothing nice to say and mocking everyone. I like to watch, but I post when I feel the need.

As for the one time posters, I think we should just let them be. they may be Jim fans but don't post or something. I love you guys' conversations but a lot of the times I have nothing at all to say and I just think about what you all say instead of making rude comments or something.

I'm scared I'll get banned from this site. I don't want to. I love Jim with all my heart and I hope that the best things happen to him. I want to keep up with the news and what he's up to. I think I'd definitely kill myself if I got banned from here. I can't live without this site or without Jim. I know my heart would stop the minute Jim died.

I like this site because of the news and posts and all and because when people see him, it lets me know that he's doing okay. I love him. I really do. But I'm not going to go over board by saying that he's THE GUY I WANT TO MARRY AND THE ONLY GUY THAT I'LL MAKE LOVE TO because that's not true. I believe there's someone else out there for me and all. but I'd be pissed off if my account got deleted on this message board.

I think others would too because they're introvertly involved. They just like to watch. so don't make this site like hotmail. I don't really like hotmail. I have an account but the stuff they do, I don't agree with.

If they don't want to post and just want to watch, let them.

I gotta go eat dinner. see ya!
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby thecablegal » Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:10 am

It was just an idea. Surely the site could monitor who even bothers to read the posts. Some people don't even come back, is what I mean!

Is the word 'pissed' not considered a swear word where you live, cos I read it on here all the time, and some of us english guys find the word offensive! :P :P :P
Muse - 10, 11, 14, 22 & 23 November 2006
Muse - Wembley Stadium - 16 & 17 June 2007
Muse - Royal Albert Hall - 12 April 2008
Muse - 10 November 2009 & 13 November 2009
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

oh my

Postby SandsoftheHourglass » Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:35 am

I like to leave more than one post but usually I leave pointless information .....
" Why didn't you help the little old lady cross the street? She needed to get to the other side?"

"Clap On. Clap off "
SandsoftheHourglass
The Duck Factory

Return to Off Topic