Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Worst movie ever?

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Worst movie ever?

Postby Jimcarrey#1fan23 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:49 pm

For me probably Where the Wild Things are... That movie SUCKED! :) :lol: The best part was when that guys ARM fell off!
Last edited by Jimcarrey#1fan23 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"everything was going so well, why are you doing this Stephen? I made you breakfast, and we were eating and...... The scramby eggs!" -Chip Douglas, the cable guy
Jimcarrey#1fan23
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Re: Worst movie ever?

Postby JimmyGene » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:00 am

Apollo 18 is the worst movie I've PAID to see. On the opening day there were only 4 people in the theatre and it sucked bad!
"Feels good to mingle with these laid back country folk, hey Har? I like it a lot".
JimmyGene
Pink Cadillac

Postby Number23 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:05 am

I have to say Ted I changed my mind about it... It wasn't worth my money it was a waste..... #-o
The wasted youth, the pretty lies, the ugly truth. Only to find, I've come alive.
Number23
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby JimmyGene » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:02 am

I haven't seen TED but I can imagine it being bad because I'm not a Seth Macfarlane fan. I hate Family Guy and American Dad.
"Feels good to mingle with these laid back country folk, hey Har? I like it a lot".
JimmyGene
Pink Cadillac

Postby Jimcarrey#1fan23 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:59 am

Ya... One time my friend told me she would give me 5$ if I watched Ace Ventura jr. :shock: well, I was like "bring it on!" I lost! I also don't have the guts to watch dumb and dumberer. If u saw it now bad was it?
"everything was going so well, why are you doing this Stephen? I made you breakfast, and we were eating and...... The scramby eggs!" -Chip Douglas, the cable guy
Jimcarrey#1fan23
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby JimmyGene » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:24 am

I've seen Ace jr. And Dumb and Dumberer and they are both terrible! I recently saw an Ace Ventura trilogy box set, and Ace jr. Was included. That film doesn't deserve to be associated with Jim :ace:
JimmyGene
Pink Cadillac

Postby fluffy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:01 pm

TED was dreadful, but the lord of the Rings trilogy has to top my list of dire films.........lol :lol: along with the English Patient :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby grinchy steve » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:47 pm

I don't know if I would call it the worst movie ever, cause on different levens it just isn't. But I simply hate the movie : "Moulin Rouge". Terrible, Kidman was awfull in it and the music was working on my nerves. Strange thing is that "Romeo + Juliet" (same director, Luhrman) is one of my faves. And I liked "Australia" by Luhrman, with Kidman.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Jimcarrey#1fan23 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:52 pm

JimmyGene wrote:I've seen Ace jr. And Dumb and Dumberer and they are both terrible! I recently saw an Ace Ventura trilogy box set, and Ace jr. Was included. That film doesn't deserve to be associated with Jim :ace:

LOL! IKR! I was watching scenes from dumb and dumberer, and it was uncomfortable when they were trying to be funny! And the chipped tooth looks painted on!!! :lloyd:
Jimcarrey#1fan23
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby carreylegend » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:42 pm

everything lord of the rings lord of the squares, gandalf, hobbits, harry potter yuk awful !!
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Postby Jimcarrey#1fan23 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:28 am

I never understood lord of the rings, I couldn't remember the guys name so I knew him as Flippo the entire time! Harry Potter was okay, but the fifth one was really bad! I hated it
Jimcarrey#1fan23
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Return to Off Topic