Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

I had a FUNNY/STRANGE DREAM

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Re: I had a FUNNY/STRANGE DREAM

Postby Jimcarrey#1fan23 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:43 pm

I once had this dream where there were dying baby birds in my house, so me and my friend went outside to find them stuff to eat. While we were put there, there was a really long line beside my house. We looked to see what was happening, and Jim Carrey was signing autographs! I was so excited! I waited until he came up to me and I hugged him and I held out paper for him to sign. But everyone was like "he's not signing anything he's putting stickers on your arm!" I was so embarrassed! But then I was in my driveway doing flips, and the birds died. Then Jim came up to me and said, thanks for letting me use your house! And left in a hovercraft! :lloyd:
"everything was going so well, why are you doing this Stephen? I made you breakfast, and we were eating and...... The scramby eggs!" -Chip Douglas, the cable guy
Jimcarrey#1fan23
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:44 am

That is funny and strange
thanks for the laugh,
sorry the birds died,
hovercraft eh,
pretty classy indeed
thanks for sharing
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Jimcarrey#1fan23 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:15 am

I didn't care the birds died... I kinda forgot about them :lol:

I had another dream where my mom told this guy that if I couldn't run to my house in 5 minutes he would marry me.... well, you know how in nightmares you run REALLY slowly, well I didnt make it, and I had to marry him! :shock: :shock: But when I woke up I was laughing at how UNSCARY it was! :charlie:
"everything was going so well, why are you doing this Stephen? I made you breakfast, and we were eating and...... The scramby eggs!" -Chip Douglas, the cable guy
Jimcarrey#1fan23
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby Number23 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:48 am

I had this awkward moment (dream I guess..), Where someone ran me over with a car and it was a hit and run, then the next day there was a funeral and nobody came, not even a family member. :shock:
The wasted youth, the pretty lies, the ugly truth. Only to find, I've come alive.
Number23
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby Jimcarrey#1fan23 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:30 am

Haha! Whenever I have dreams where I die, I'm strangely calm... Like I had this one dream where I couldn't move and I was on a beach. A tsunami came and I was sitting there thinking "I'm gonna die now... I hope someone finds my body..." :lol: :lol:
Jimcarrey#1fan23
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby carreylegend » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:17 pm

carreylegend wrote:
Carrey's Girl wrote:No but i have alot of weird dreams about Jim all the time :oops: :D

ha you guys are funny, never dream bur keep having a feeling of being hit in the side by another car in an accident when driving, so if this comes true remember premonitions do happen.

crikey you know how JC talks about seeing things and making them happen. Just seen this I wrote ages ago and this actually happened to me two weeks ago. Wonder if I willed it to happen. Hope not bec in this new place living in keep wanting to put the hair dryer down in front of me in the sink and have to stop myself all the time, bec have this odd feeling I am going to blow myself up with it. Crazy time
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Postby Canadian Jayne » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:15 am

Ya need to be careful about things like that.

The nicest dreams I ever have is about
when I am with my children and grand children at beautiful places, the beach, ancient gardens with pillared entries.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to Off Topic