Jim Carrey Online

What do People Say About Jim That Makes you Mad?

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Re: What do People Say About Jim That Makes you Mad?

Postby Carrey's Girl » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:29 pm

When somebody says something about Jim that i don't like i get really mad, like when somebody says "He is not funny" that makes me so mad adn when somebody says "He is so ugly" this right makes me so mad but all i do is say in my head that Your just jealous because you and your body isn't sexy like Jim Carrey. :D :oops: :D
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby fluffy » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:07 am

that his career has peaked ............GGrrrrrrrrr :x
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:38 pm

fluffy wrote:that his career has peaked ............GGrrrrrrrrr :x

I agree...
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby JimCarreyschick » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:15 am

I hate when people say stuff about Jim, i knew someone at my highschool and everytime she'd see a pic of him in my locker she'd call him a loser, he's and idiot and a stupid actor. I told her right in her face that she's the loser and so judgemental, i said if you can't say anything nice at all don't say anything at all. This person who i used to go to highschool with is judgemental to begin with and i don't like it when critics judge Jim just because he wants to try something new he can't be expected to do comedies all the time Jim has a right to try new things if he wants to and the critics should respect this, people have to show respect and when the person who i went to school said he's ugly i told her off nicely.

Jen :)
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Carrey's Girl » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:41 pm

JimCarreyschick wrote:I hate when people say stuff about Jim, i knew someone at my highschool and everytime she'd see a pic of him in my locker she'd call him a loser, he's and idiot and a stupid actor. I told her right in her face that she's the loser and so judgemental, i said if you can't say anything nice at all don't say anything at all. This person who i used to go to highschool with is judgemental to begin with and i don't like it when critics judge Jim just because he wants to try something new he can't be expected to do comedies all the time Jim has a right to try new things if he wants to and the critics should respect this, people have to show respect and when the person who i went to school said he's ugly i told her off nicely.

I no how you feel i'm in highschool now and i no last year was a terrible year anyway but i was getting made fun of becuase i am in love with Jim Carrey and kids would keep saying "He is such an over actor" and also saying "He is so ugly" yeah these people don't know shiz. :D Haha and yes i no i said shiz. :lol:
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby JimCarreyschick » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:43 pm

That's so cool we're both in the same boat with highschool, people need to give Jim more of a chance to prove he can do any type of movie. yeah people can be rude at times i wish people wouldn't be like this towards Jim.

JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby carreylegend » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:06 pm

When they say he's crazy or depressed things like that he's just and honest open unique person who small minded little people with vacuous brains don't get bec they are basically too stupid. With prob tons of dark shit going on their lives at least he's flippin honest and doesn't give a flyiing _)+_)(2 bec tons love him for it.
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Previous

Return to The Speakeasy