Jim Carrey Online

Why do you think Jim Carrey is a good actor?

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Why do you think Jim Carrey is a good actor?

Postby SofieN » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Hey, i'm a girl from Denmark who are making a paperwork and powerpoint about Jim Carrey, and i would like to her your opinions :)
Why do you enjoy Jim Carrey's movies?
Why do you think he's a good actor? and more... just your'e opinion about him, bad or good! :)
SofieN

Re: Why do you think Jim Carrey is a good actor?

Postby Carrey's Girl » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:00 pm

I think Jimmy is a good actor because he can act and it don't have to be a comedy it can be a drama and he can still pull it off. And this has nothing to with his acting but he is also very sexy :oops: :D . I enjoy his movies because he is a very good actor no matter what people say his movie make since your not just setting there for and hour and saying this movie makes no since what in the poopy is going on (trust me this part has happend before). O yeah and I love Jim Carrey :D Have fun making your powerpoint I no i did when i had to make on, in fact i am making another one for no reason other then i enjoy making a powerpoint and i have nothing else to do. :D :D
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Hi SofieN!

That's a hard question to answer because I always feel like I didn't answer enough.
He's a great actor. You can really buy in all the emotions and all the stuff his characters are going to. His eyes are the sweetest I ever saw on screen. All his emotion is right there.

As a person he's also an amazing man.
We don't know him fully but, of all that he allowed us to know, it shows how much of a good man he is.
He belong to the group of people that the whole world deserve to know that they exist, simply because who he is, shines through what he does.

Hope it helps SofieN ^^
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Carrey's Girl » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:25 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:Hi SofieN!

That's a hard question to answer because I always feel like I didn't answer enough.
He's a great actor. You can really buy in all the emotions and all the stuff his characters are going to. His eyes are the sweetest I ever saw on screen. All his emotion is right there.

As a person he's also an amazing man.
We don't know him fully but, of all that he allowed us to know, it shows how much of a good man he is.
He belong to the group of people that the whole world deserve to know that they exist, simply because who he is, shines through what he does.

Hope it helps SofieN ^^

I agree and i love his eyes. :D
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl

Postby JimCarreyschick » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:08 pm

I think Jim Carrey a great actor because he's unique and talented. Every one of his movies are awesome because each one's different from the other. I also love the different characters he plays in his movies because any fan can relate to a few of them or all in some way, i sure can. I love the fact that he always likes to try new things, both of his comedies and drama are excellent and i think it's great. Ever since i've become a fan of his when i was 13yrs old on September 15th, 1995 I've looked at life a lot differently now more so then before. He's my role model because he's always positive and in his interviews when he talks about his ups and downs over the years he always inspired me to believe in myself and always stay on the positive side of things and most importantly to never give up and i really like when he said in one interview that failure isn't failure unless you give up and he's absolutely right. I now never give up on anything and i keep going until i succeed!. I really respect him and always will forever and he's the most awesome actor, and not only is he an awesome actor he's an awsome guy with a great personality.

Jen :D
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby fluffy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:48 pm

he's simply the most diversely talented actor of his generation...........no-one else has his range....he really is a stand alone, a one of a kind and i'm immensely intrigued by his depth and complexity. As an actor he is a genius and as a man he is simply fascinating....... :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Jimcarrey#1fan23 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:05 pm

Everything about him! :D Acting wise and looks! His acting is so good he is the only actor that has EVER made me cry! His eyes and hair and lips are so sexy too! :oops:
"everything was going so well, why are you doing this Stephen? I made you breakfast, and we were eating and...... The scramby eggs!" -Chip Douglas, the cable guy
Jimcarrey#1fan23
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:56 pm

fluffy wrote:he's simply the most diversely talented actor of his generation...........no-one else has his range....he really is a stand alone, a one of a kind and i'm immensely intrigued by his depth and complexity. As an actor he is a genius and as a man he is simply fascinating....... :D

Completely agree!
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby SofieN » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Thank you so much for your opinions! :) I also love Jim Carrey, and i think all off his movies are good. He inspires me to look at the world in a whole new way :). But there's something i would like to know: What is your favorite Jim Carrey-movie and why? and also: Do you think that Jim Carrey sometimes is overacting i bit?
My favorite movie is "Bruce almighty". and..
I don't think that he's overacting, it's just his comedy-way of acting, but i've heard from some people that they think it. :)
SofieN

Postby Carrey's Girl » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:42 pm

I did forget to say he is very talented and very energetic. I didn't copy anyone i'm just giving a heads up on that. And i just don't want to get accused of copying somebody, i get accused of that enough. :D My favorite movie of Jim's is Dumb and dumber as comedy and The Truman show as a drama. :D Do i think Jimmy overacts? Nope not at all :D
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl

Return to The Speakeasy