Jim Carrey Online

Funniest improvised moment?

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Funniest improvised moment?

Postby JimmyGene » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:56 pm

I can't decide which I prefer; 'the most annoying sound in the world' from Dumb & Dumber or 'sorry wrong pocket' from The Mask.

What are your favourite improvised moments?
"Feels good to mingle with these laid back country folk, hey Har? I like it a lot".
JimmyGene
Pink Cadillac

Re: Funniest improvised moment?

Postby fluffy » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:13 am

i absolutely love the screen tests from 'lemony Snickett'.....Jim totally improvises ...he's brilliant at improvising, he has such a sharp wit :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby JimmyGene » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Oh yeah! When he talks about milking the snakes :lol: the whole thing is hilarious.
"Feels good to mingle with these laid back country folk, hey Har? I like it a lot".
JimmyGene
Pink Cadillac

Postby carreylegend » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:58 pm

I love all the out takes at the end of his funny films especially Liar Liar some hilarious moments.
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Postby Jimcarrey#1fan23 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:12 pm

I love ALL of them! He is the best at improvising! I have to say though my two favorites are the most annoying sound, and those things from series of unfortunate events! I agree those deleted scenes are hilarious! I love the one from Liar Liar where he has the paper and crumples it up, then say "a goose!" :lloyd: :lol:
"everything was going so well, why are you doing this Stephen? I made you breakfast, and we were eating and...... The scramby eggs!" -Chip Douglas, the cable guy
Jimcarrey#1fan23
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Return to The Speakeasy