Jim Carrey Online

Emma Stone speaks out about Jim's video

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Emma Stone speaks out about Jim's video

Postby cotton » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:41 am

The Amazing Spider-Man" star Emma Stone covers the latest issue of New York magazine and shares some crucial information in the accompanying article, including more thoughts on that creepy Jim Carrey stalker video.

"I've always had like weird connections with men in their forties and fifties," says the 23-year-old Stone. "I mean, not in a creepy way. I've never been attracted to them. But I have always become, like, pals with guys in that age group."

When it comes to romance, Stone sticks with her peers. She's dating -- and currently shacking up with -- "Spider-Man" himself, Andrew Garfield, 28, and previously dated Kieran Culkin, 29.

But was she freaked out by Carrey, 50, and that self-produced YouTube video in which he proclaimed his love for her and desire to have little freckled babies?

"Noooo," she howls. "I was so flattered I can't even tell you. Honest!" she adds, when I give her a look that says, Dude, come on. "I was really flattered, I really was!" She rests her hands over her heart. "It was actually the weirdest thing: Right before that video came out, we were at the MTV Movie Awards. Jason Sudeikis hosted--I've known him since I was 18, we were in The Rocker together--and we were all staying at the same hotel ... There was like five of us, and we just went on this tangent of talking nice behind Jim Carrey's back. Jason was talking about how great [Carrey] was when he went to Saturday Night Live and how he was just like a comedic genius. Everyone was kind of weighing in, like 'He's the best. He's amazing.' And so when that happened, we all kind of talked to each other like, Weird, that was the guy we were lauding for, like, 30 minutes."

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/06/e ... arrey.html
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Re: Emma Stone speaks out about Jim's video

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:57 pm

See?
I knew I was right... any woman would feel flattered but the darn media has to make it bad... as usual.

I like Emma so much more now... ^^
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Re: Emma Stone speaks out about Jim's video

Postby cotton » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:03 pm

I am happy she is fine with it. I don't like it when he has enemies.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Return to Stop The Press!