Jim Carrey Online

MSN

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

MSN

Postby fluffy » Sun May 27, 2012 2:33 am

I've had a few folk ask me about MSN or Yahoo .......i'm on MSN again after a VERY long break so if you want to chat I'm NAW131@AOL.COM Please give me some indication of who you are though, and please no scary nutters............ :lol: :lol:
I'll brace myself for some Fake Jims (lol.....gawd knows i've had heaps of those try and contact me over the years.....lol)......and lets try to get JCO lively again...... :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Re: MSN

Postby EvaAraujo » Sun May 27, 2012 3:07 am

I'm gonna add you then.
I haven't been in MSN for months now but from time to time I do. Just to catch up! Lol
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby carreylegend » Sun May 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Hi I did bec you asked me ages ago and I said jeez I am not even switching that on bec my friend's kids will drive me mad if they see that, but they are facebook chat mad now not MSN so it's safe (have you ever been harrassed by 8 year olds to play flippin cityville whatever that is every time you log on), so I sent you mail saying ok it's fine for me to connect now, I'll do it in next few days xx
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Postby fluffy » Sun May 27, 2012 9:16 pm

great, :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby carreylegend » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:54 pm

hey fluffs will get onto that this week sorry just been busy as hell and bec I have never used MSN before (ha I actually talk to people I know so never used it before) I just have to click onto it and figure how to add you when my mind is clear otherwise I'm on autopilot xxx
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Return to The Speakeasy