Jim Carrey Online

Moving On From Jim Carrey

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Moving On From Jim Carrey

Postby JimChangedMe » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:35 am

I've recently started to become more of a Jerry Lewis fan than a Jim Carrey fan, only in acting purposes only. I still admire Jim as a person, but I feel like Jerry is funnier than Jim.

Is that a bad thing?
Austin Williamson: Future Actor
JimChangedMe
How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Re: Moving On From Jim Carrey

Postby EvaAraujo » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:42 am

That has happen to me.
I use to think that an actor that I do follow the career here in Portugal was the best but then I started to like Jim.

I believe that just because you like/love a certain actor (both work and person) more, it doesn't mean you can't enjoy others or that you that you "hate" all the others.
Life is not black and white... neither are emotions! :D
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby carreylegend » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:31 pm

I love other comedians too, like we have Sasha Baron Cohen (Borat god he's funny). The thing that makes Jim Carrey different is that he's got a lot of sides to him the others don't. Comedy Genuis but can act in other roles like he was born just to be a straight actor. That is what makes him a cut above the rest.
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Postby Jimcarrey#1fan23 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:49 pm

It's not BAD or anything. It's happend to me before! I used to be obsessed with Daniel Radcliffe, but then I realized he was kinda weird so I stopped liking him. Then 2 months later, I saw Dumb and Dumber. 7 months later and still going strong! Maybe even stronger! :lloyd:
"everything was going so well, why are you doing this Stephen? I made you breakfast, and we were eating and...... The scramby eggs!" -Chip Douglas, the cable guy
Jimcarrey#1fan23
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Return to The Speakeasy