Jim Carrey Online

In Living Color is BACK!!!

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

In Living Color is BACK!!!

Postby EvaAraujo » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:07 am

So, according to Acesss Hollywood, there will be two new, especial of the TV Show In Living Color.

Here's the link with the news

http://www.accesshollywood.com/in-living-color-heads-back-to-fox-with-two-new-specials_article_55869

Supposely, they will have some especial appearances, although it's not yet known who.
Kinda hope Jim Carrey is one!
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Re: In Living Color is BACK!!!

Postby TNPihl » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:22 pm

Hundrerds of aspiring and working comedians, improvisors and actors lined up outside of the soon-to-be-opened Laugh Factory Chicago on Dec. 20 and Dec. 27 to audition for the revamped In Living Color– a two-episode special run that Fox will premiere this spring.

http://www.laughspin.com/2011/12/21/hun ... auditions/
Join Jim Carrey Online on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
TNPihl
JCO Staff

Postby fogFrog » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Tommy Davidson Updates Geno Jones on ‘In Living Color’ Reunion (Audio)

Excerpts from the article:
[...]
Tommy Davidson revealed that plans are underway to reunite with fellow cast mates Keenen Ivory Wayans, Damon Wayans, Jim Carrey, Kim Coles, Shawn Wayans, Marlon, Wayans, David Alan Grier, Kim Wayans and T’Keyah Crystal Keymáh to begin filming the “In Living Color” reunion.
[...]
We’re shooting it. We’re supposed to be shooting it at the end of this month. So it’s coming soon,” stated Davidson
[...]
In addition to the original cast, the “In Living Color” reunion will include three new cast members. HumorMill.com reports that comedians Lil Rell and Jermaine Fowler will appear on the show, along with Jennifer Bartels.
fogFrog
Introducing Janet

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:33 pm

If Jim Carrey does the tv show again I will definitely watch!
They were all so funny. It was an amazing show.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby fogFrog » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:34 am

It's interesting that it's going to be original cast plus just three new members. Considering that the initial reports were saying something along new cast plus possible guest performances of original members. Suppose JC is doing it, I wonder if FOX really picks up ILC for regular season if JC commits himself to TV show or just guest spots if at all.
fogFrog
Introducing Janet

Postby carreylegend » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Hope he's on it although he doesn't like to go back does he.
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Postby fogFrog » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:44 pm

'In Living Color' revival lines up cast
[...] According to Deadline, they’ll film in April, with the expectation of airing around May. We’re also coming up on the 25th anniversary of the groundbreaking original, and Fox will broadcast a special on “In Living Color” on April 22.

EDIT:
Details about 'In Living Color' reboot!
Former 'In Living Color' castmember Tommy Davidson reveals some juicy details about a possible reunion for the hit 90's show exclusively to Showbiz Tonight. In an interview with Showbiz Tonight's Nischelle Turner, Davidson not only reprises his iconic Sammy Davis Jr. impression, but reveals just how Keenan Ivory Wayans convinced him and the entire original cast to come back and reprise some of their greatest roles. Fox plans on rebooting the mega-hit show in 2012, which launched the careers of some of today's biggest stars. So will we be seeing Jim Carrey, J. Lo and Jamie Foxx all on the same stage again? Watch the interview above and find out!
fogFrog
Introducing Janet

Return to Stop The Press!