Jim Carrey Online

"A Message To Jim: A Love Letter From The World"

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

"A Message To Jim: A Love Letter From The World"

Postby JimChangedMe » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:29 pm

This is a project I have JUST started. Jim Carrey is more than just a celebrity; he's a hero, an idol, whatever you may call him. So I'm putting together a message to send to him from fans ALL OVER THE WORLD. an ultimate collaboration of thank you messages from the people who's lives have been changed thanks to Jim. Please take part if you are one who has been touched by this man's words and lifestyle :)

Austin Williamson: Future Actor
JimChangedMe
How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Re: "A Message To Jim: A Love Letter From The World"

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:39 pm

What do we need to do to be part of it?
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby JimChangedMe » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:57 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:What do we need to do to be part of it?

Just inbox or post your message to Jim and I will read it aloud on camera
JimChangedMe

Postby kathleen » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:15 am

Hi Jim I am kathleen i have followed you all my life and i am 23 so it have been a long time my bedroom sured to be covered with your picture my wall were covered from top to bottom with your posters from your earlier films and now your lastest films i have a box fall of Jim Carrey memoribilia so i am one of your biggest fan in the whole world i am myself an actress in the theatre but hoping to be in films one day. :lol: :P :wink:
kathleen

Postby JimChangedMe » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:48 am

kathleen wrote:Hi Jim I am kathleen i have followed you all my life and i am 23 so it have been a long time my bedroom sured to be covered with your picture my wall were covered from top to bottom with your posters from your earlier films and now your lastest films i have a box fall of Jim Carrey memoribilia so i am one of your biggest fan in the whole world i am myself an actress in the theatre but hoping to be in films one day. :lol: :P :wink:

JimChangedMe

Postby Carrey's Girl » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:55 am

Hi Jim i am a really big fan my room is completely covered with your pictures and every movie or show you have be in or starred in. My life has really changed sine i seen you on tv i am alot happier now and alot funnier with a very good since of humor. And when i have a bad day you make it a good day i will watch a movie with you in it my day becomes a very good day and i forget everything that happened earlier so spank you very much for that. :) :)

Love,
Your biggest fan Shania
(This part doesn't get told to the whole world lol but if you say my name its the same as the country singers name Shania Twain so try not to say my name wrong please i get that enough thank you. Srry had to point that out) :D
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby carreylegend » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:34 pm

I just think you are a downright super talent super caring super cute babe full stop
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Return to The Speakeasy