Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey's Housing Hunt Heating Up

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Re: Jim Carrey's Housing Hunt Heating Up

Postby fluffy » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:37 pm

if only i could......lol.....it's not as though he's in the telephone directory......
i'm still not sure what you mean by strange though........
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby DarkoCPA » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:43 pm

fluffy wrote:if only i could......lol.....it's not as though he's in the telephone directory......
i'm still not sure what you mean by strange though........

Strange as in you make things difficult for yourself in the most complicated and confusing ways you can ever think of. Jim isn't a complicated person he just has some strong opinions on his social life

What you don't believe can kill you

SCREW SLEEP! - Nancy Thompson
DarkoCPA
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby fluffy » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:50 pm

Strange as in you make things difficult for yourself in the most complicated and confusing ways you can ever think of

oh wow.....i didn't realise i did that.... :o .......i always try to play it upfront and 'shoot from the hip'.......i'm a bit verbose sometimes and i can procrastinate but my heart is in the right place....... :wink: :D
Besides, Jim probably doesn't care if i exist......so my thoughts won't be relevant to him......lol
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby DarkoCPA » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:02 pm

fluffy wrote:
Strange as in you make things difficult for yourself in the most complicated and confusing ways you can ever think of

oh wow.....i didn't realise i did that.... :o .......i always try to play it upfront and 'shoot from the hip'.......i'm a bit verbose sometimes and i can procrastinate but my heart is in the right place....... :wink: :D
Besides, Jim probably doesn't care if i exist......so my thoughts won't be relevant to him......lol

I like it when older people try to use words thinking I won't know the meaning of them but they sound powerful anyway such as verbose and procastinate. Jim is good at doing things like that to tease his victims proof is in his tweets. But I guess he does it slightly different to you. It teases me that he knows that he is gonna get away with it but in the end I think lucky him he has incredible way of thinking. I already know how you feel about Jim thats one of the reasons I after study you and other members just in case you crack under the pressure and go after him. I after make sure he is safe so then no one can interrupt him on his plans. I like to prove what I am to him.

What you don't believe can kill you

SCREW SLEEP! - Nancy Thompson