Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey's Housing Hunt Heating Up

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Re: Jim Carrey's Housing Hunt Heating Up

Postby fluffy » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:37 pm

if only i could......lol.....it's not as though he's in the telephone directory......
i'm still not sure what you mean by strange though........
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby DarkoCPA » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:43 pm

fluffy wrote:if only i could......lol.....it's not as though he's in the telephone directory......
i'm still not sure what you mean by strange though........

Strange as in you make things difficult for yourself in the most complicated and confusing ways you can ever think of. Jim isn't a complicated person he just has some strong opinions on his social life

What you don't believe can kill you

SCREW SLEEP! - Nancy Thompson
DarkoCPA
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby fluffy » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:50 pm

Strange as in you make things difficult for yourself in the most complicated and confusing ways you can ever think of

oh wow.....i didn't realise i did that.... :o .......i always try to play it upfront and 'shoot from the hip'.......i'm a bit verbose sometimes and i can procrastinate but my heart is in the right place....... :wink: :D
Besides, Jim probably doesn't care if i exist......so my thoughts won't be relevant to him......lol
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby DarkoCPA » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:02 pm

fluffy wrote:
Strange as in you make things difficult for yourself in the most complicated and confusing ways you can ever think of

oh wow.....i didn't realise i did that.... :o .......i always try to play it upfront and 'shoot from the hip'.......i'm a bit verbose sometimes and i can procrastinate but my heart is in the right place....... :wink: :D
Besides, Jim probably doesn't care if i exist......so my thoughts won't be relevant to him......lol

I like it when older people try to use words thinking I won't know the meaning of them but they sound powerful anyway such as verbose and procastinate. Jim is good at doing things like that to tease his victims proof is in his tweets. But I guess he does it slightly different to you. It teases me that he knows that he is gonna get away with it but in the end I think lucky him he has incredible way of thinking. I already know how you feel about Jim thats one of the reasons I after study you and other members just in case you crack under the pressure and go after him. I after make sure he is safe so then no one can interrupt him on his plans. I like to prove what I am to him.

DarkoCPA
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby fluffy » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:10 pm

crack up and go after him
...??????? oh dear, you have totally the wrong idea......for a start i'm in YOUR timezone ....aka we're on the other side of the planet from Jim, Angel....we're just fans brought together in a friendly community....there have been one or two scary obsessives on here but they've gone by the wayside.....on the whole, this is a peaceful wee site brought together by the fact we like a good laugh, and Jims films in particular. I don't think you need to see yourself as Jims protector though, he's got Dotan and his staff to oversee that.........and if we were worried about anyone on JCO we'd alert the appropriate folks..... :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:14 pm

re older folks?????...........lol......tell Jim he's one of the 'older folks' and see where that gets you :lol: :lol: :lol: ......
i didn't think verbose and procrastinate were particulary intellectual but i'll take it as a compliment..... :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby DarkoCPA » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:19 pm

fluffy wrote:....
crack up and go after him
...??????? oh dear, you have totally the wrong idea......for a start i'm in YOUR timezone ....aka we're on the other side of the planet from Jim, Angel....we're just fans brought together in a friendly community....there have been one or two scary obsessives on here but they've gone by the wayside.....on the whole, this is a peaceful wee site brought together by the fact we like a good laugh, and Jims films in particular. I don't think you need to see yourself as Jims protector though, he's got Dotan and his staff to oversee that.........and if we were worried about anyone on JCO we'd alert the appropriate folks..... :D

If I sound like I'm showing off to you sorry but I'm not showing off. I know what you are and I know what this website is. I don't expect you to understand Jim or me. I'm just an observer doing there job. I like being called Angel. I call my cat angel becoz his name is Gabriel. I like to have a good connection with God.

DarkoCPA
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby DarkoCPA » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:21 pm

fluffy wrote:re older folks?????...........lol......tell Jim he's one of the 'older folks' and see where that gets you :lol: :lol: :lol: ......
i didn't think verbose and procrastinate were particulary intellectual but i'll take it as a compliment..... :wink:

Tell Jim that he is one of the older folks. Complicated as I expected

DarkoCPA
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby fluffy » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:27 pm

aaahhhh........i see where you're coming from...i use a lot of irony and double entendres in my writing which can be construed as confusing, particulary for non UK citizens.....ahh, it makes sense now, i think maybe there's a breakdown of communication............ahhhhhhh :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby DarkoCPA » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:37 pm

I like the random suggestions and ideas. And I like how you sound a bit like someone from a year ago that use to be on here what you liked and perhaps miss now. But the thing is I am a true fan of Jim and kicking me off a Jim fansite doesn't change who I am and I don't blame him for anything I am still his fan. I like to prove that. I like how the Angel person haunts you bit. You know within yourself they were innocent.

DarkoCPA
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby fluffy » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:48 pm

i wasn't involved in that debacle Angel, i don't have the power to ban anybody.....it was so long ago i can't remember any of the specifics ......my only advice would be to try to remember how easily feelings can be hurt......silly little things can be taken out of context and people can get hurt....i vaguely recall that's what happened......we all have to try and think b4 we type, we don't want to reduce people to tears........
Anyhoo, Graham Norton is on so TTFN..........it's been interesting.... :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:00 am

lol.......i should get this thread back on track though.......lol......the house.......
it needs a wee garden somewhere........not just concrete slabs.......lol.....nothing more wonderful than sitting out in the garden on the patio listening to and watching the wee birds..........ooh, & maybe a water feature with some fish, tastefully done though......like a wee mini oasis of nature in the city...... :D :lol:
nature is good for the soul!
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby JimChangedMe » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:16 am

I have a feeling that no matter how hard someone tries to know me, they couldn't come close to ultimately finding out who I am or what I'm like. Sure I know psychology works very well and I've become fascinated by it for a long time. Yet, it seems as though I don't even know myself. Kind of scary after you think a statement like that through. I find myself doing things I enjoy one day and then the rest doing random and spontaneous jobs or errands. I play basketball and do parkour most of the time and then BAM; I lose the motivation to do either of them suddenly. Call me crazy, but I study Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes to improve my grasp of scientific deduction. It works beautifully, but I still can't quite figure myself out
Austin Williamson: Future Actor
JimChangedMe
How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Postby fluffy » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:34 am

I've come to realise they key is accept who we are without constant analysis and self-recrimination....i reckon delving too deeply into the psyche isn't healthy.....we all have faults and weaknesses and we need to learn to forgive ourselves and accept them...... :D
I'm a nightmare for ADD so i am constantly changing ideas and motivation....but i accept it.......hell, it's who i am........lol.........
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby JimChangedMe » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:55 am

I also have ADD, it's a battle having it with high school :?

but I am who I am, and I wouldn't have it any other way
Austin Williamson: Future Actor
JimChangedMe
How the Grinch Stole Christmas

PreviousNext

Return to Stop The Press!