Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Any artistic hobbies

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Any artistic hobbies

Postby DarkoCPA » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:28 pm

I just want to know since Jim is a artistic person and enjoys art. Does anybody else enjoy art and do it as a hobbie. Does anyone draw pictures and post them online like what Jim does. Or do people just draw at home in their own time. I was just wanna know if anyone creates there own OC's which stands for original characters. The character can look like anybody and some people create a profile for them if not then what do people do for creativity. I'm sure there has to be some artistic talent on here after all Jim does enjoy his art.

What you don't believe can kill you

SCREW SLEEP! - Nancy Thompson
DarkoCPA
Earth Girls Are Easy

Re: Any artistic hobbies

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:59 pm

I don't know if I can call myself an artists but I do like to do some crafty things and I started recently to paint acrylic on canvas.

You tell me, Am I? http://samuraimoon.deviantart.com

:D
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:06 pm

i don't do 'artistic characters' but i'm pretty obsessed with art.....lol.....
I Studied art history at University, have gone to classes at art school and gone to a local studio.....i like using multi-mediums.....but glass is my main thing....since i adore natural light and the way it changes through the day, glass changes depending on the lighting passing through it which i love..... :D
If i'm doing a canvas i like to mix it up and mix clay and sand and glass etc into the picture...i like things to be tactile.....i like to touch things as well as view pictures.... :D
You should check out the JCO arts section though........we have some fantastic pictures on there that fans have done......... :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:34 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:I don't know if I can call myself an artists but I do like to do some crafty things and I started recently to paint acrylic on canvas.

Those are awesome, Eva! You are a great artist! I am horrible at art but I enjoy looking at it.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby DarkoCPA » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:38 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:I don't know if I can call myself an artists but I do like to do some crafty things and I started recently to paint acrylic on canvas.

Wow didn't know u had DA. I have DA too its a fantastic website. I was curious to see if anybody else had a DA account. I think Jim should get a DA account. For anybody who doesn't know about DA it stands for deviant art and its a art webiste for artists, illustrators, photographers and art students. I have put you on my watch list but if I reveal my user name I will be giving my identity out to people. And its an identity what people on here might recognize from years ago so I might just let u figure that one out. If you do figure I don't mind u looking at my art.

DarkoCPA
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby EvaAraujo » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:53 pm

cotton wrote:Those are awesome, Eva! You are a great artist! I am horrible at art but I enjoy looking at it.

Thank you so much. :D

DarkoCPA wrote:Wow didn't know u had DA. I have DA too its a fantastic website. I was curious to see if anybody else had a DA account. I think Jim should get a DA account. For anybody who doesn't know about DA it stands for deviant art and its a art webiste for artists, illustrators, photographers and art students. I have put you on my watch list but if I reveal my user name I will be giving my identity out to people. And its an identity what people on here might recognize from years ago so I might just let u figure that one out. If you do figure I don't mind u looking at my art.

I think I already did... Lol I sent u a note.
Deviant art is amasing. I've been a member for 4 years.
It would be great to see Jim there. He could really promote his work.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby DarkoCPA » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:58 pm

I wish he knew about DA. I bet he wouldn't say no to it. He would get better feedback on his work becoz he would be surrounded by people that do what he is doing for there job. It would boost his confidence up I bet he'd get a million watchers. Is there anybody else that share there art? If not then thats ok

DarkoCPA
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby fluffy » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:10 am

great work Eva :D ........
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Return to Off Topic