Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

question about you

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Postby CarreyCrazy » Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:01 pm

clemato wrote:Reminds me of Clerks....

But I didn't sell cigarettes to any kid!

To a five-year-old kid? What a scumbag!

I've been driving since I was 16 and I love it. Maybe if you learn in a city and busy highways you enjoy it more. The people I know that were raised in the country or metropolitan areas with public transit don't like driving very much.

Same here. I love driving. I grew up in Cleveland, so traffic isn't a new thing for me. I have a few friends though, that are fine taking buses and the lot because they don't like the idea of driving.

-Kristin
CarreyCrazy
Dumb & Dumber

Postby JT Carrey » Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:15 pm

I love driving, it's just way too expensive to drive in LA
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby -->Blunt<-- » Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:11 pm

I want to see and have Clerks, Mallrats and Chasing Amy since a long time but you don't find them here. I could import it but my DVD - Player is only Region 2 (Europe) and can't play Region 1 DVDs. But I have Jay and Silent Bob strike back and Dogma. They are very good.
I don't smoke but many of my friends began smoking when they were 12 years old. It's allowed from 16 but you can't control everybody.
I'm qì, my friend.
-->Blunt<--
Yes Man

Postby SandsoftheHourglass » Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:39 am

This sounds like my life......LOL Am i catching up????
" Why didn't you help the little old lady cross the street? She needed to get to the other side?"

"Clap On. Clap off "
SandsoftheHourglass
The Duck Factory

Postby samurai_cable » Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:17 am

I think the smoking age here is 18. I'm in Australia, Melbourne. The weather is crazy here... but anyways. I'm supposed to get my learner's liscence, but obviously, I haven't. Not yet. Too lazy. I'd reckon I'd be a nervous driver. I get a tad bit nervous when somebody else is driving; I'm more of the paranoid kind of person. So I think something bad is going to happen quite a lot.... but sometimes I'm just insane...

My school forced everyone in year 11 to go to this assembly where we had to sit down and listen to this cop, who thinks he's funny but he isn't really that funny, talk about road safety.... Don't drink and drive... Don't take drugs and drive... it's bloody common sense for crying out loud!! But oh well... this is life.
samurai_cable
I Love You Phillip Morris

Previous

Return to Off Topic