Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Scrapbook

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Jim Carrey Scrapbook

Postby Carrey's Girl » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:08 pm

I no this isn't in the right forum but has anybody ever read or seen the Jim Carrey Scrapbook if so can u tell me if its any good and what kind of pics r in there. Spank You! :D :D
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Re: Jim Carrey Scrapbook

Postby cotton » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:20 pm

I think its probably the 2nd best Jim book out there. The best one is the Martin Knelman one. The only problem with the scrap book imo is that its very outdated and there is a some fake interviews in. But the book was made to put a smile on your face & the naked sock pics alone make this book worth its money lol So if you do not mind the parody things and the old pics then go for it! :D
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Carrey's Girl » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:05 pm

cotton wrote:I think its probably the 2nd best Jim book out there. The best one is the Martin Knelman one. The only problem with the scrap book imo is that its very outdated and there is a some fake interviews in. But the book was made to put a smile on your face & the naked sock pics alone make this book worth its money lol So if you do not mind the parody things and the old pics then go for it! :D

I really want this book now :D
I <3 Jim Carrey
Carrey's Girl
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby fluffy » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Yeah Cotton has it nailed.......the should update it and proof read some of the facts to make it relevant though........ :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Return to The Speakeasy