Jim Carrey Online

What do you think of Jim's new haircut?

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

What do you think of Jim's mohawk?

Hell yeah, i love it!
80%
No way, it's terrible.
No votes
Hmmmm.....i'm undecided.
20%

Total votes : 10

What do you think of Jim's new haircut?

Postby fluffy » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:45 pm

with yet another change of image, Jim sported a mohawk this week......what do you think of it?
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Re: What do you think of Jim's new haircut?

Postby EvaAraujo » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:42 am

I hate what I've been reading in the internet...
So what if he wants to change? I like it...
He has showns many diferent looks through out is life, so I don't understand why some people make a big deal out of it.

Power to him! If we feel like changing... we shoud do it.

He's gorgeous either way. :)
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby carreypunkrawker » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:09 am

I'm so F!@#ing CRAZY with JEALOUSY right now. I WANT THAT HAIRCUT! Why the hell does he GET IT?! I'm more punk than HE IS! !@#$%^&*#$%@#$%^!@#

oh well. . . it looks good but I WANT IT! and I'm happy that he has it. . . but ONE DAY. . . COME ON!
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby fluffy » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:18 pm

lol.......dontcha just want to run your hands through the top bit and rub the side bits which will be spikey, like a cats arse...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jim's hair is not really punk though, lol...it's alternative and Indie ....and he ROCKS it!
I've seen Johnny Rotten in concert with Public Image Limited and the place was heaving with spitting, fighting, mohawked, pogoing punks......lol...........it was a fantastic gig and when he started singing 'Anarchy in the UK' the front 5 rows of seats were ripped out and folk went mental.....it was all a bit scary for this wee 16 year old Rockabilly, in her ankle socks and starched peticoat ..lol..... Jim's not scary looking, i think it suits him :D

:wink: Phwoar.......found a pic of Jared Leto with a mohawk, enjoy ladies.....*drools*

LMAO.......dontcha think it's about time we had a drooling ,rabid, randy icon??..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby carreypunkrawker » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:12 pm

fluffy wrote:lol.......dontcha just want to run your hands through the top bit and rub the side bits which will be spikey, like a cats arse...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jim's hair is not really punk though, lol...it's alternative and Indie ....and he ROCKS it!
I've seen Johnny Rotten in concert with Public Image Limited and the place was heaving with spitting, fighting, mohawked, pogoing punks......lol...........it was a fantastic gig and when he started singing 'Anarchy in the UK' the front 5 rows of seats were ripped out and folk went mental.....it was all a bit scary for this wee 16 year old Rockabilly, in her ankle socks and starched peticoat ..lol..... Jim's not scary looking, i think it suits him :D

:wink: Phwoar.......found a pic of Jared Leto with a mohawk, enjoy ladies.....*drools*

LMAO.......dontcha think it's about time we had a drooling ,rabid, randy icon??..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha. he rocks it all right. I wouldn't be able to rock it like he does or any other punk at a concert.
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby Comedy-love » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:57 pm

I'm a big fan of jared Leto. I listen to his songs everyday on my ipod. Him and his band has travelled to over 88 countries in the world. Thats a lot of plane journeys
Comedy-love
Copper Mountain

Postby carreypunkrawker » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:37 pm

yeah, 30 Seconds to Mars is a great band! . . . if that's the band he's actually in. . . ??? brainfart!!!
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby fluffy » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:32 pm

that's the one......... :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby mysticwryter » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:11 am

I love his new haircut; it's always something different with him.

It's a step outside the norm, and I love it!!!! :ace:
Schmoyoho-oh-oh-oh accent on the YO!
mysticwryter
Bruce Almighty

Postby fluffy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:25 am

he's looking really good at the moment......really athletic and the hair makes his face more defined and youthful........ :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Return to The Speakeasy