Jim Carrey Online

Relationship with Jim Carrey wasn't fun anymore.

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Relationship with Jim Carrey wasn't fun anymore.

Postby mysticwryter » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:32 am

I just came across this article and I think it was rather sad and hate to say rude from Jenny. Jenny was on Oprah and basically told her that the end of her relationship happened because she said it wasn't fun anymore. You can all read the article here:

http://www.buzzhollywood.com/celebrity-news/ext/202875/

I'm sorry but I kinda feel bad for Jim. I can see where Jenny was telling her side of the story but it just seem rather rude in a way. I mean yeah, when there's a realtionship that's losing something and you try to improve on but it's harder to try when it's gone.

It's just sad on how she put it...you can possibly put in "Jenny McCarthy oprah relationship" in Google/Bing/Yahoo ect. and find a more detailed interview.

I just wanted to post it here so you guys can read on it and state your own opinions.
Schmoyoho-oh-oh-oh accent on the YO!
mysticwryter
Bruce Almighty

Re: Relationship with Jim Carrey wasn't fun anymore.

Postby lspearman » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:43 am

Consider the Source.... :?
lspearman
The Mask

Postby lspearman » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:56 am

The more I think about it.... I am thinking maybe Jenny wasn't the only one not happy... When we are not happy we are probably not going to be 2 much fun... and I guess when it gets to that point it is probably time to do something else...Sorry.. lol :(
But that's just how it is sometimes... Sometimes things are not suppose to last 4 ever just 4 a while........
lspearman
The Mask

Postby fluffy » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:15 am

awe, as interesting a discussion as this could be JCO's policy is to lock topics that delve into Jim's love life...... :( sorry folks....
Whatever the outcome of the split i hope they both move on and find their own peace and happiness.....
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Return to Stop The Press!