Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

New ways of growing food and healing remedies

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

New ways of growing food and healing remedies

Postby petroglyph » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:36 pm

I have been a big fan of Jim for over 20 years. I first worked with him when I was running the animation division of Paramount Pictures. I hired Jim to do the voice of the exterminator in a theatrical short called itsy bitsy spider. It open for the larger venue "Bebe's Kids". I had the pleasure of developing 3 more projects with him during the next year. Whether having dinner at his house or recording in the studio I found him to be incredibly caring, intelligent, and certainly ahead of most people in his vision.

I my self was an executive and film/TV producer for over 25 years and had to finally exit the narcissistic embryo we call hollywood. Since then I have been building a Native healing center in the northern high plains of Arizona. It was part of the sacred Navajo square and was a area were the infamous anataszi indians walked.

I felt that my own minor achievements would never amount to the social contributions we are requuired to fullfill in this lifetime in order to advance our spiritual growth. The real reason we choose to live our life, if you are listening to your true self.

So I have embarked on a quest to build healing centers around the world that encompass ancient wisdom of healing and growing foods and herbs to tranform our lives and health. Vortexing water, using ollas for irrigation, healing sounds and music stimulation on growing vegitation. Many combinations that have existed for centuries but forgotten in our quest for moderization - lazyness. Manually tending fields ingraciates the vegitation, instills energy and compassion from the grower, constantly reaps the energy of those encouraging growth and abundance. Simple things lost in our mass productivity of what we call now food. We have lost almost all of the natural healing properties of food and healing herbs in modernization and in efforts to feed to many tooo easily. We could eat half as much food presently if it was just grown as the ancients did.

It is hard to change this direction the world is going and I applaud Jim and his inner circle for the awareness and efforts he is trying to instill.
His awareness of the waste of water and lazy irrigation is so simple but so relevant. Jim's ability to realize as a young man that what you THINK is the power behind all that you are trying to create and your well being - your health. Intention is everything. The intention of the growers, the intention of the processores, the distributors, the retailers. Are they creating foods and herbs to better you or to profit from you? And that is what you are consuming. Therefore any idea that Jim has I know is heartfelt and is something he really is destined to do. So please support him and his org. in any way that you can. You have to give to receive. Simple law of balance.

David R. Cobb
petroglyph

Re: New ways of growing food and healing remedies

Postby lspearman » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:54 pm

I think we all need to thank Jim for the amazing job he is doing with
New ways of growing food and healing remedies....
Hat's Off To Ya Jim........
You Are Doing A Great Job!!!!!
:D
lspearman
The Mask

Postby carreypunkrawker » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:57 pm

lspearman wrote:I think we all need to thank Jim for the amazing job he is doing with
New ways of growing food and healing remedies....
Hat's Off To Ya Jim........
You Are Doing A Great Job!!!!!
:D

ohhhhhhhhhhhh! is that what this is about? what kind of healing remedies? I'm not understanding any of this. . .
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby fluffy » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Welcome to JCO David and thanks for your post, it's fascinating stuff....... :D I agree totally that we need to refer to a more simplistic way of life if we are to beome more spiritually fullfilled and surely it's just arrogant of society to disregard the lessons of the past....

and folk, if you haven't visited Jim's BetterUFoundation site it's well worth a look. I'm particulary interested in the mobility aspect because that's something which can immediately change a life.....(and SRI can change a world) :D

have we talked B4 David?

http://www.betterufoundation.org/
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby SelAmazon » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:22 pm

Wooooooow! Thank you David! Thanks for you share a little of his life with us! We're Jim! He's an angel who forgot to go back ..... I'm sure he'll have a great success in this new work. Muito obrigada mesmo David Bem Vindo ao Mundo fã Jim Carrey .....Kisses from Amazon :D
You're the my inspiration Jim Carrey

My #Boing is your #Boing I ♥ you Jim
SelAmazon
Once Bitten

Return to Members