Jim Carrey Online

Hairy Carrey

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Hairy Carrey

Postby joannac » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Hey I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for some help with my essay focusing on Carrey's changing faces in his films.

Have you noticed that he is often unshaved in most of his drama films? Like in The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? Or The Number 23?
What do you think about it? Does it have any effect on you? Does he look any sadder and more miserable in your eyes?

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Oh, and btw, do you know where I could find any more articles related to this/his subject? If you know any more interesting or bizarre things, share it here please :) x
joannac

Re: Hairy Carrey

Postby fluffy » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:20 pm

lol......i don't know about 'more miserable' but for me it makes him look even sexier..... :wink: lol......as though he's just a smokin pile of masculinity oozing testosterone........lol......now that doesn't work for everyone of course, take your average unshaven Hobo :D
and beards conversely morph men from smokin sexiness to fuzzy faced grandpas as the beards get longer..... :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Re: Hairy Carrey

Postby fluffy » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:35 am

lol.....lookie....it's Hairy McCarrey from Donaldsons dairy!! :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Return to The Speakeasy