Jim Carrey Online

Question about one of Jim's siblings...

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Question about one of Jim's siblings...

Postby YesGirl » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:58 pm

Ok, so in an effort to find out more about Jim's siblings I put Rita Carrey Fournier's name in google and found her facebook page. This was confirmed to be her's by Jane (Jim's daughter) having added Rita as a friend. I searched for Patricia Carrey in each of their 'friends' sections and came up with Pat Carrey--a male! http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=739 ... =512651994

So my question is....did Jim's sister Pat get a sex change??? Surely this would have made some kind of news and I would have heard about it if so, but possibly not. If this is innapropriate please close the thread (but please don't ban me! I'm just trying to figure something out! :( )

And another question I thought it was Rita Carrey who had the Fournier on her name not Pat so why is it that on some websites with Jim's sibling info it says that Pat's name is Patricia Carrey Fournier? Please explain that if nothing else.

Thanks!
YesGirl
Lemony Snicket

Re: Question about one of Jim's siblings...

Postby cotton » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:53 pm

so why is it that on some websites with Jim's sibling info it says that Pat's name is Patricia Carrey Fournier?

Cause one screwed up and the others all took that info and used it too.

So my question is....did Jim's sister Pat get a sex change???

She is female still don't worry.lol All of Jims (including himself)brother and sisters have a cousin with the same name. That Pat Carrey you found is Jims cousin. I know who he is. He once belonged to a yahoo group called The Carrey Clan and I also saw his facebook page before. Jims cousin also named Jim Carrey was featured in a magazine and looks EXACTLY like Phil Donahue lol

Jims sister Pat may not have a facebook page cause she is 61 years old and most older people I know don't use that stuff.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby YesGirl » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:34 am

Whew! :oops: Ok awsome! lol :lol: Thank you so much for this info! Do you know how old Jim's other siblings are? I know Rita is probably 49 now, right? What about the rest?
YesGirl
Lemony Snicket

Postby cotton » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:05 am

not sure but I think John is 2 years older then Rita
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby YesGirl » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Ok cool! Thanks so much for this info!

btw...you wouldn't happen to know his sibling's birthdays, would you?
YesGirl
Lemony Snicket

Postby cotton » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:50 am

no sorry
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby mysticwryter » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:01 am

Jim's sister having a sex change? Wow, I thought that there were other strange stories, lol.

I don't think that would happen. Well, it can but I know as a gut-feeling that she wouldn't do that.

But still its a funny thought; more like an eye-pop out of head "HUH?!" moment, lol.
Schmoyoho-oh-oh-oh accent on the YO!
mysticwryter
Bruce Almighty

Return to The Speakeasy