Jim Carrey Online

This is really makeing me mad

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

This is really makeing me mad

Postby BigFanJimCarrey23 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:44 am

I am so mad that people on twitter myspace facebook and youtube say that there Jim Carrey :x this one person on twitter is called
Talk2JimC and you know how the REAL Jim talks to people and say hi well this person is saying like I love talking to my fans and who wants to talk. and he has more followers then me beacause it says

Name: Jim Carrey
Location Los Angles CA

:x :x :x and I am like YOUR NOT Jim Carrey!!!!! :x

poop face :x
I'm in LOVE with him and I Feel Fine
BigFanJimCarrey23
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Little Miss Carrey » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:35 pm

It is annoying that people try to pose as celebrities and wind up fans. The best thing you can do is just ignore them. The more "hits" their page gets, the more they'll do it. If you ignore them, they'll get bored and stop it.

Also if Jim ever makes anything new like another twitter account or website, I'm sure he'll let us know about it and verify it's official-ness for the fans! Until you here it from the horses mouth, don't believe it. Not that Jim Carrey is a horse, but you get what I mean. :lol:
Little Miss Carrey
Fun With Dick And Jane

Postby cotton » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:08 pm

On my youtube channel I put my JCO screen name on there and I list the links to Jims website,Youtube etc and still they call me Jim there. If they just read my description they would no I am not him. Not that it bothers me being called his name but I am female lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby BigFanJimCarrey23 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:28 am

cotton just to tell you the frist time I joind JCO I thought Jim was on here and JCO is like saying Jim Carrey is online to talk lol so yeah alot of people think your Jim LOL :D :lol: :)
I'm in LOVE with him and I Feel Fine
BigFanJimCarrey23
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby fluffy » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:57 am

:lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:46 am

How can that be? My smilies are not even half as creative as his :0D

I would use my real name on there but thanks to people like Supergher that will never happen. He sexually harrassed me on youtube and in emails. I thanked god he did not know anything else about me besides my screen name.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Little Miss Carrey » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:30 am

^ eesh. The internet can be such a scary place and also very confusing.

Users should read your description cotton. But as long as it's written on your account then that's all you can do.

I thought BigFanJimCarrey23 was talking more about the posers who actually right out claim to be Jim when they are not. They're the ones that should be ignored. It's crazy-ness, I don't get why you'd do it.
Little Miss Carrey
Fun With Dick And Jane

Postby cotton » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:49 pm

I thought BigFanJimCarrey23 was talking more about the posers who actually right out claim to be Jim when they are not.

She is but its kind of the same thing in a way. Sort of.

I don't get why you'd do it.

Probably cause they know they will not get anybody to friend/follow them any other way

I found Talk2JimC. LAME! Spread the message to your followers telling them he is not Jim and tell them to RT it Alex
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby mysticwryter » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:43 am

There are a lot of posers out there. But you can't always find if they are real or not.....lots of fakers out in the world.....

I dont have twitter but i think that Myspace and Facebook is enough, lol
Schmoyoho-oh-oh-oh accent on the YO!
mysticwryter
Bruce Almighty

Return to The Speakeasy