Jim Carrey Online

I feel Bad for Jim

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Postby cotton » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:34 pm

It may get sent to emails thru google
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby BigFanJimCarrey23 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:02 pm

So umm you're saying is to kinda make a BIG card for Jim saying were sorry and we love him? but from the internet? I think we can do that
BigFanJimCarrey23
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby cable girl » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:36 pm

There is not a doubt in my mind that Jim will find his true love someday. Someone as deserving as him of that it's impossible for him not to really. I am a little suprised myself though; they seemed like the perfect match. Not everything is what it seems I guess. I wish them both all the best really!
And I also hope that they're still friends and are on good terms! :)
~ "Compassion is the currency that leads to true wealth"~ / Jim Carrey
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone

Postby fluffy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:48 pm

not everyone is destined to be with one person for the rest of their life........i just want him to be happy in whatever form that takes......
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby sianlee » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:44 am

I still can't believe it, like everyone here. Thing is, though I do feel sad for Jim and my heart goes out to him... he seems really strong at the moment, and I believe he's doing really well considering. I get the feeling he broke up with her. Seeing as that Jenny is off his site, and Jenny has stated that Jim will still be the leading man in her heart. I dunno. I feel bad for both of em, but they will get through it all.
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby cable girl » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:11 am

fluffy wrote:not everyone is destined to be with one person for the rest of their life........i just want him to be happy in whatever form that takes......

Same here. And I do know that not everyone is destined to be with one person for the rest of their life. Sometimes it feels as if that's the case with me too, and it's ok with me. That doesn't mean that I wouldn't love to find what my parents had found. Their love-story ended tragically after 30 years together, but who wouldn't love to find that one person that really lifts your spirit every single day for you? I would've - that's for sure!

And we humans are herd animals. We can say all we want that we are happy as hermits, yet it's scientifically proven that we feel THE best when we share our lives very intimately with someone too.
~ "Compassion is the currency that leads to true wealth"~ / Jim Carrey
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone

Postby YesGirl » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:43 pm

cotton wrote:Tab sites are blaming this on Jims depression :(

Yeah, I hope and pray that's not true. And he's not following Jenny or GR anymore or the ppl she was associated with like Byron Kate, which makes me further wonder if he'll remain a board member for GR and participate in it. The link for it is still on him website, tho. But I guess we'll see.

I read a comment abt the break up on EW.com and someone said he might be gay...that crossed my mind but I don't think it's true. I agree witha y'all that some ppl probably aren't ment to be w/ 1 person for the rest of their life.
YesGirl
Lemony Snicket

Postby fluffy » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:27 pm

gay????........he's had more women than i've had hot dinners........lol.....
but hell, even if he did bat for both sides it wouldn't matter, just as long as he's happy in his life........that's all that matters for any of us......
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Alyonushka » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:38 pm

I also wanted to joke about his probable gay-change. But didn't. You know, I know a lot of examples when men become gays or more tolerant and latent to homosexuality after prison or any other gay communities. But if this is true - i'm gonna hang myself on the first tree!

Could you explain to a non-english speaker what that would mean - "Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey have broken up. After five years together, Jim and Jenny have decided to call it quits. It doesn’t look like there was any foul play involved in this one but – sigh! – who the hell knows anymore after all this Tiger/Jesse/mistress malarkey. more Jim and Jenny after the hop…" What's the malarkey about?
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby cotton » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:00 pm

gay????........he's had more women than i've had hot dinners........lol.....

Jim has had more women in one week then all the dinners you had in your whole life and thats including cold dinners too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby YesGirl » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Alyonushka wrote:Could you explain to a non-english speaker what that would mean - "Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey have broken up. After five years together, Jim and Jenny have decided to call it quits. It doesn’t look like there was any foul play involved in this one but – sigh! – who the hell knows anymore after all this Tiger/Jesse/mistress malarkey. more Jim and Jenny after the hop…" What's the malarkey about?

They're basically saying that it's surprising that the breakup was so clean and nice--not nasty like many hollywood breakups. In other words, no one cheated on each other like in the case of Tiger Woods and Jesse James. They've recently come under fire for cheating on their wives with younger women. Does that explain it or did you already know all that?
YesGirl
Lemony Snicket

Postby Alyonushka » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:59 pm

YesGirl wrote: Does that explain it or did you already know all that?

Thanks, I was not sure that was an allusion to someone else's expirence (I din't get those were the names). Now it's clear, thank you.
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad...
Alyonushka
Bruce Almighty

Postby BigFanJimCarrey23 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:28 am

I saw on a magazine about Jim's break up
BigFanJimCarrey23
Horton Hears a Who!

WE can all speculate...

Postby Canadian Jayne » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:22 pm

but the truth is only the two of them know why.
If they want to share the info fine, but otherwise,
really it is something we don't need to know.

Going through any relationship disruption does affect
all involved and it's best to just say,
Do what's best for you, and pray for them.

We all have to learn to live on our own at some time or
another whether it's, death, breakup and what ever.
Ist never is easy, but sometimes we can become closer
to where it really can change our live spiritually, it
can drag us up or down, in the end it is our choice.

The good thing is that good friends can sometimes
make things less painful by just being there to hear us
and help us when we just need to know someone cares.

Jim, we care, he has a new grandbaby and just to see
the baby for a momen and realize the miracle that has
just taken place makes it all worth it.

I don't see my grandkids very often but when I do, I'm
so thankful for little miracles.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby sianlee » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:00 am

What people should realise is that, of course they're going to be saying Jim might be gay because of his new movie which was just released. But remember it was filmed in 2008, if that film did turn him then he would have broke up with Jenny then. The tabloids just love making jokes about stuff like that, Jim isn't gay.
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

PreviousNext

Return to Stop The Press!