Jim Carrey Online

Christmas movie mirrors 'my journey out of depression'

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Christmas movie mirrors 'my journey out of depression'

Postby YesGirl » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:44 pm

Speaking of turning his own life around, Jim, 47, said there is now “more light” since he has banished prescription drugs, switched to a healthy diet and became step-father to his partner Jenny McCarthy’s autistic six year old son Evan.
He explained: “I created tools to help my treatment and I went down a path with some amazing scientific minds who are using supplemental treatments for depression

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/Carrey-christmas-movie-mirrors-my-journey-out-of-depression-433231.html
YesGirl
Lemony Snicket

Postby BigFanJimCarrey23 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:23 pm

awwww THAT SO SAD :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Jim sufer from depression :cry: :cry: but i hope he get better but if he is better I AM SO HAPPY i want Jim to be happy healthy man :) :D Jim LOVE YOU!!! <3
8)
I'm in LOVE with him and I Feel Fine
BigFanJimCarrey23
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Little Miss Carrey » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:38 am

I was watching an interview on Youtube yesterday where he spoke about this. I admire his beliefs about the whole concept of depression. I'll try and find the clip.
Little Miss Carrey
Fun With Dick And Jane

Postby mysticwryter » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:42 am

Glad he finally is out of his depression, or at least handling it better. Prescription drugs are not always the best medicine to use. Find alternatives are always better for you; which Jim has shown from all that he has done.
Schmoyoho-oh-oh-oh accent on the YO!
mysticwryter
Bruce Almighty

Return to Stop The Press!