Jim Carrey Online

Looking for Lemony Snickets/Jim Carrey Dreams

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Postby cotton » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:37 pm

Thats odd cause I just saw him in a tabloid not to long ago and he didn't have the beard. He looked the same almost. He got fat in the 80's too but then he did drugs and got really skinny. I can remember when Do you really want to hurt me first came out. My sister did not know what he looked like but she fell in love with him cause of his voice. Then when we were watching MTV the video came on and she cried.lol

People used to think he was possessed by the devil.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:38 pm

beard?????................when did he have one of those???? :shock:

lol...........fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:42 pm

LOL I thought you did!! Bald ok :lol: :lol: :lol: I should start going to bed earlier maybe. :lol: :lol:
cotton
JCO Staff

Re: Terrific dream

Postby Countess2 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:16 am

hnasc wrote:Countess: Thanks for sharing your dream. I don't know if you went over to my blog and read my dream with Jim? I have worked with dreams as a strong form of spiritual guidance for many years now. This may or may not interest you but your dream was very powerful in that way.

Could I have your permission to share it over at my Dream Speak blog?

Thanks, Neva

I have read yours, and yes you may have permission to share my Jim dream over at your dream blog. I am also very interested in that kind of stuff too.

And i've got a lot more Jim dreams where those came from. A lot of them have me inserted into scenes from his films like Ace Ventura and the cable guy. While some others have Jim actually appearing in them. And most of them have a transformation scene of some kind. It's usually either me or Jim (or one of his characters) that transforms- usually into some sort of grinch- I almost became a full grinch but the transformation kind of stopped at about 40 or 50%.
Countess2
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Postby cotton » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:27 am

You are talking to people who haven't come on here in years, Countess.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Dreams

Postby Countess2 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:03 am

Oops, silly me. :oops:

I haven't been on this website in ages either, i've been so busy lately.
Countess2

Postby angelkiss999 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Whoever thinks that Jim is possessed by the devil should go to hell or go to a mental home and get there mind cleared out and get advice off a psychologist. Just because someone has an attractive vioce but looks bad does not mean you can stereotype them. Poeple who do that don't know Jim and never will. They will get nothing in life by stereotyping whoever thinks they would are so immature
angelkiss999
Doing Time On Maple Drive

Postby Rosita » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:03 pm

I guess none of us really know Jim lol But I agree with you about stereotyping or judging people just because of their physical appearence.
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby cotton » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:17 pm

angelkiss999 wrote:Whoever thinks that Jim is possessed by the devil should go to hell or go to a mental home and get there mind cleared out and get advice off a psychologist. Just because someone has an attractive vioce but looks bad does not mean you can stereotype them. Poeple who do that don't know Jim and never will. They will get nothing in life by stereotyping whoever thinks they would are so immature

We weren't talking about Jim there
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby angelkiss999 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:23 pm

Good just making sure you won't :D :D :D
angelkiss999
Doing Time On Maple Drive

Postby cotton » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:07 pm

If anybody ever said Jim was possessed with the devil we would all attack those people I am sure lol
cotton
JCO Staff

Re: Looking for Lemony Snickets/Jim Carrey Dreams

Postby BigFanJimCarrey23 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:11 am

hnasc wrote:I had an awesome dream the other night, in the world of Lemony Snickets, with Jim Carrey. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8QFNrTq ... rofilepage If so, please visit my blog and add your Jim Carrey dream.

My dream about Jim Carrey is here. Once to the blog, you can add your comments of share your own Jim Carrey dream.

http://dreamspeak.blogspot.com/2005/04/dreams-about-celebrities-Jim-Carrey-in.html

The part when you said if you had any dreams aboutJim i had now like 7 dreams about Jim i LOVE those dreams i one tim had a dream about Jim that i got to go to his house IT WAS SO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm in LOVE with him and I Feel Fine
BigFanJimCarrey23
Horton Hears a Who!

Dreams about Jim

Postby Countess2 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:10 am

Wow, that's really cool. And I also agree with everyone else's statements above. Jim's not possessed, he's just doing what he does best...being wacky, kooky and funny. Not to mention he's very good at being dark, edgy and serious too.

It's really interesting learning about all the different Jim related dreams though. :D
Countess2

Postby BigFanJimCarrey23 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:09 am

cotton wrote:Thats odd cause I just saw him in a tabloid not to long ago and he didn't have the beard. He looked the same almost. He got fat in the 80's too but then he did drugs and got really skinny. I can remember when Do you really want to hurt me first came out. My sister did not know what he looked like but she fell in love with him cause of his voice. Then when we were watching MTV the video came on and she cried.lol

People used to think he was possessed by the devil.

I care how Jim looks or act HE IS SO SO SO HOT!!!!!
But if Jim dos drugs i wil NOT be his fan MABEY OK I WIL STILL BE A FAN
when i look at a picture of him i look like this
My song for Jim http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cte-gPKaVDA
Last edited by BigFanJimCarrey23 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
BigFanJimCarrey23
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby BigFanJimCarrey23 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:18 am

>>NOTICE<< a while ago i had alredy post Jim Carrey dreams
see http://www.jimcarreyonline.com/forum/vi ... ht=#166622
BigFanJimCarrey23
Horton Hears a Who!

PreviousNext

Return to (2004) Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events