Jim Carrey Online

Yes, Man! Jim Carrey on HuffPo...

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Yes, Man! Jim Carrey on HuffPo...

Postby jimliker » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:46 pm

Yes, Man! Jim Carrey on HuffPo "The Judgement on Vaccines is In?"

Recently, I was amazed to hear a commentary by CNN's Campbell Brown on the controversial vaccine issue. After a ruling by the 'special vaccine court' saying the Measles, Mumps, Rubella shot wasn't found to be responsible for the plaintiffs' autism, she and others in the media began making assertions that the judgment was in, and vaccines had been proven safe. No one would be more relieved than Jenny and I if that were true. But with all due respect to Ms. Brown, a ruling against causation in three cases out of more than 5000 hardly proves that other children won't be adversely affected by the MMR, let alone that all vaccines are safe. This is a huge leap of logic by anyone's standards. Not everyone gets cancer from smoking, but cigarettes do cause cancer. After 100 years and many rulings in favor of the tobacco companies, we finally figured that out.

The truth is that no one without a vested interest in the profitability of vaccines has studied all 36 of them in depth...

http://www.ageofautism.com/2009/04/yes- ... is-in.html

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:55 pm

A very interesting article...........NO VACCINES are 100% safe......and in my personal experience the TETANUS is a stinker...........parents need to make informed decisions and the need the whole picture to do that.............

I've always said Jim was hiding his true colours, he's a VERY smart man, folk underestimate him and this letter proves he's an articulate force to be reckoned with.
Whether or not folk agree with him they can't deny that...
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:30 pm

our news story says 1 in 150 people in the USA has autism but its actually 1 in 166. Where did you get 1 in 150 from Priya?
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby jimliker » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:33 pm

Well i open all the links everyday.....lol......by accident i got this gud one!!! :lol:

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:08 pm

it depends on the publications but it's roughly 1/150 in the states.......and i've seen it quoted as from 1/60-1/80 in the UK................it's just weird though.......we get less jabs...... :roll: are we getting something you don't i wonder???..........i wonder what % of Americans have amalgams compared to us.........that might be a very significant stat if it compared........ :wink: :)
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby carreypunkrawker » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:00 am

fluffy wrote:it depends on the publications but it's roughly 1/150 in the states.......and i've seen it quoted as from 1/60-1/80 in the UK................it's just weird though.......we get less jabs...... :roll: are we getting something you don't i wonder???..........i wonder what % of Americans have amalgams compared to us.........that might be a very significant stat if it compared........ :wink: :)

you know, inbreeding causes autism and mental retardation and all that. . . the states have hillbillies and ignoranuses so it's possible that the states get more autistic people than the UK. just a guess. . .humor me. . . it's hard to say what we have in the states!
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby fluffy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:40 am

you mis-read that.........WE HAVE MORE AUTISM IN THE UK!!!!!!!.......
and i think ignorance is equally Global, although now i'm not so sure....... :roll:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Rosita » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:21 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby sianlee » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:07 am

I have created a petition for this topic, I would urge everyone to have a read of it and sign it if they see fit. I can only hope Jim and Jenny will see this and sign too. Hopefully with their status the petition might reach out to some people

http://www.petitiononline.com/autism0/petition.html

Regards,
Sian-lee
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby fluffy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:51 pm

Aren't you from Australia? :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:47 pm

Everyone has a different reaction to all in life including food, medication and etc.
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby sianlee » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Yeah fluffy I am from Australia

However I think if the US change this, then the rest of the countries should follow, right?
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby lammy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:18 pm

sianlee wrote:Yeah fluffy I am from Australia

However I think if the US change this, then the rest of the countries should follow, right?

Not really because all continents are different in the way they run their goverment.
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:25 pm

thats true......... i wish the whole world would work together more to find solutions to things................... :roll:..........but money is always the block......
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:20 pm

It's people with money and ego's that go along with selfishness and greed that is accompanied with stuborness...
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Next

Return to Stop The Press!