Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

Who's Who in America

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

Who's Who in America

Postby Cheryl Anna » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:32 am

Me that's who.I will be in the 2005 edition of the 105 year-old publication.(which comes out in October) Here is an abbrieviated biography:

Cheryl Raye (pseudonym): writer/author, honors graduate Glendora High School (1982), B.A. in psychology (1987) ,(poem) Crack the Code in GENERATIONS (A publication of the NATIONAL ATAXIA FOUNDATION, (poem) Summer Born in GENERATIONS, (poem) My Agility Goes Slipping Away in GENERATIONS, (article/recipes) "The Disabled Cook" in COOKING FOR A CAUSE (from NAF), member of the NATIONAL ATAXIA FOUNDATION, member CALIFORNIA SCHOLARSHIP FEDERATION.
Last edited by Cheryl Anna on Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cheryl Anna
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

acceptance speech

Postby Cheryl Anna » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:41 am

This is such a great honor-and yes it means a great deal to me-so much It's hard to put into words. When I was a kid I would say "I"m going to make it big before I'm 40." Well, thanks to you "Who's Who in America-I have made it super big. I am in a great publication. Wow! To be listed among the great achievers and contributors is truly an honor.
I thank my Mom, my grandpa-Charles August ( whose middle name was my birth month-and my middle name is his mother's) I thank Jim Carrey who has made me laugh at times when I thought I lost the ability(and he should win the Oscar for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind), and most of all I thank THE NATIONAL ATAXIA FOUNDATION for giving me hope.
Cheryl Anna

I still can' believe it

Postby Cheryl Anna » Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:32 pm

I got so lucky. I totally didn't expect this. What an honor. This is a dream come true. I am still pinching myself, and I have read the acceptance letter maybe 2 dozen times, now. Alert the press-I'M HERE. Wow! I am smiling a lot. Wow! My id (of the id, ego, and suerego-psychology stuff) is bouncing all over the room. YIPEE1 This is over the moon great! What a great birthday gift.
Cheryl Anna

Postby cotton » Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:36 pm

That sounds so cool Cheryl Anna. Congratulations!
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Twigggy » Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:34 am

Yes congrats.
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Return to Off Topic