Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey as Carnage in Spiderman 4

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies.

Jim Carrey as Carnage in Spiderman 4

Postby kwizkid1 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:26 pm

I hope Jim Carrey will be asked to play carnage is spiderman 4 he could do a really great job playing an insane phycopath
DAVINATOR
kwizkid1
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Postby 123Dan123 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:50 pm

I hope not. Spiderman 3 sucked and 4 is only gonna get worse.
User avatar
123Dan123
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:55 pm
Location: Canada

Postby chips and dip » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:17 am

123Dan123 wrote:I hope not. Spiderman 3 sucked and 4 is only gonna get worse.

The second one was bad. But I thought the third was the best one.
To God, every living being is beautiful... Except for you.
User avatar
chips and dip
Kick-Ass 2
 
Posts: 1615
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:44 am
Location: In A Pineapple Under The Sea

Postby TaMiReS » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:42 am

Spiderman sucks...
All them are a trash...
"If you give up your dreams, what's left?"
User avatar
TaMiReS
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:08 am
Location: São Paulo, Brazil

Postby 123Dan123 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:32 am

chips and dip wrote:
123Dan123 wrote:I hope not. Spiderman 3 sucked and 4 is only gonna get worse.

The second one was bad. But I thought the third was the best one.


The 3rd one is regarded as the worse in the series. I actually liked the 2nd one the most. Even though I don't care much for the series.
User avatar
123Dan123
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:55 pm
Location: Canada

Postby chips and dip » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am

123Dan123 wrote:The 3rd one is regarded as the worse in the series. I actually liked the 2nd one the most. Even though I don't care much for the series.

I guess everyone has different opinions, huh?
To God, every living being is beautiful... Except for you.
User avatar
chips and dip
Kick-Ass 2
 
Posts: 1615
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:44 am
Location: In A Pineapple Under The Sea

Postby TaMiReS » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:12 pm

:lol: :lol: yeah... We have different opinions about the same theme!!
"If you give up your dreams, what's left?"
User avatar
TaMiReS
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:08 am
Location: São Paulo, Brazil

Postby 123Dan123 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:31 pm

chips and dip wrote:
123Dan123 wrote:The 3rd one is regarded as the worse in the series. I actually liked the 2nd one the most. Even though I don't care much for the series.

I guess everyone has different opinions, huh?


Yes, we do.
User avatar
123Dan123
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:55 pm
Location: Canada

Postby antoha148 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:28 pm

It would be interesting to see Jim in SM4.
[signature]
User avatar
antoha148
The Duck Factory
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:39 pm
Location: Russia

Postby lammy » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:17 pm

antoha148 wrote:It would be interesting to see Jim in SM4.


The second one really sucked bad, the third one was not that great and a fourth one will really be bad.
Bah hum bug!!!!
User avatar
lammy
Kick-Ass 2
 
Posts: 6109
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:44 am
Location: Trying to find hope...

Postby antoha148 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:26 pm

lammy wrote:
antoha148 wrote:It would be interesting to see Jim in SM4.


The second one really sucked bad, the third one was not that great and a fourth one will really be bad.

It is only your opinion. :wink:
[signature]
User avatar
antoha148
The Duck Factory
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:39 pm
Location: Russia

Postby lammy » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:39 am

antoha148 wrote:
lammy wrote:
antoha148 wrote:It would be interesting to see Jim in SM4.


The second one really sucked bad, the third one was not that great and a fourth one will really be bad.

It is only your opinion. :wink:


And everyone has one. :wink:
Bah hum bug!!!!
User avatar
lammy
Kick-Ass 2
 
Posts: 6109
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:44 am
Location: Trying to find hope...

Postby chips and dip » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:53 am

lammy wrote:
antoha148 wrote:It is only your opinion. :wink:


And everyone has one. :wink:

Aparently. :roll: :lol:
To God, every living being is beautiful... Except for you.
User avatar
chips and dip
Kick-Ass 2
 
Posts: 1615
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:44 am
Location: In A Pineapple Under The Sea

Postby grinchy steve » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:50 pm

This topic has been around before and I still have the same opinion about it. Jim Carrey as Carnage is a bad idea. What would be the point actually? Any actor can play it, cause once he becomes it, the CGI takes over.
User avatar
grinchy steve
I Love You Phillip Morris
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Tue May 22, 2001 6:30 pm
Location: Belgium


Return to Upcoming Movies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests