Jim Carrey Online

The cutiest picture of Jim you´ve ever seen?

Post all recent pictures of Jim Carrey here and share them with us. Please post where it was added.

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:46 am

no, he was pretty much trying to tame his penis with the mic pushing it against it while the other guys were talking to each other, of course I was staring at Jim the whole time LOL Jim look away
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:23 am

JT you didnt tell me that. We have to chat again. Maybe you should ask him out. God now I wish I was microphone. Imagine being his microphone and having him spit all over you and than using you to tame his penis. WOO HOO!!!!lol.

Bellbee you know the pic I am talking about. The one you drooled on before emailing it to me. Believe me if there was another pic that was real I would have emailed it to you.
Last edited by cotton on Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:29 am

send me that pic cotton, and hmmmmm is it proper and do you think it's really worth it to ask Jim out? I mean, it's not like he's attracted to me or anything and if he is, then I'm surprised
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:40 am

I thought you had that pic. You know the one from the movie. The one that got 7000 replies in one hour on here.

do you think it's really worth it to ask Jim out? I mean, it's not like he's attracted to me or anything

I know you think that but from the other things you have said before I am starting to think maybe he does find you attractive.

It might be worth asking him. But I am not sure.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:47 am

I've never asked a guy out, I usually wait for them to ask me out which never happens lol
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:54 am

is it proper

Your asking me? I am sending everyone naked Jim pics.. Is that proper?lol

But seriously lots of girls ask guys out on dates now a days. I never have but I know some girls do.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:01 am

yea, it's just strange to ask a guy out but I dunno lol he probably thinks nothing of me
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:32 am

You don't know that.

Did you still want that pic.?
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:46 am

of course
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cableclair » Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:55 am

WIeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you never told me that either Juls :-P
cableclair
The Number 23

Postby Belbee » Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:37 am

JT, how could you keep that important factor from us???

*imagine's Jim taming his penis with a microphone* :shock: I don't know how you managed to function after that! And how come you haven't got that photo already? I thought you had it too!

If you're too nervous to ask Jim out.. you could always come onto him in a way that he'd have no doubt about your interest in him and ask you out himself. ;)
Belbee
Lemony Snicket

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:38 pm

LOL I dunno, I always think about stuff like that but never really THINK about it until like days later, so yea, also he was drinking coffee from 7-11 LOL I just find that funny cuz I would never go there to buy coffee myself, I guess if I was in a hurry I dunno. I wonder what Jim's doing now LOL :shock:

ooooh I took more photos (out of boredom)

I'm gonna try to audition for Fun With Dick and Jane SHHHH!! :D :wink:
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Belbee » Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:04 am

Ahhh JT, those photos of you look great! You have a really gorgeous smile you know! :)

I've never drank coffee from 7-11 either... they only have that vending machine style coffee don't they? He must have been desperate! :lol:
Belbee
Lemony Snicket

Postby JT Carrey » Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:23 am

thanks! I sent two photos to the casting director for Fun With Dick and Jane today, so hopefully they'll pick me for something, heck I'll be a rock!!!! LOL as long as Jim picks me up and kisses me lol ok I'm crazy *spin spin*

yes I think he WAS desperate LOL
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cableclair » Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:05 pm

wieee Juls, you gotta help me make a nifty spelling mistakeless letter for that haha
cableclair
The Number 23

PreviousNext

Return to Recent Photos