Jim Carrey Online

Carrey throws himself into role

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Carrey throws himself into role

Postby jimliker » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:08 pm

Jim Carrey has no problem suffering for his art, and even broke some bones on the set of his latest movie.
Talking about meeting the star on set, Danny said: "There he was on the screen and when he left the screen he was suddenly by your side, which didn't seem to make any sense. From the moment that he appeared, I was chatting away with him and it suddenly seemed very normal.

Then part of your brain just goes, 'Hang on, that's Jim Carrey!' and you must try not to give that away."

"We talked about very normal stuff, like what he'd watched on TV, but what is extraordinary is when the cameras are on and he turns into Jim Carrey the film star. He throws himself into it."

In one scene Carrey had to turn around and knock someone's drink over, Danny recalls.

"I watched him do the scene four or five times because he wasn't happy with it. He did something quite special and pulled off a classic Jim Carrey moment, which ended up with him fracturing a couple of his ribs.

"The next time I saw him walking by he had an ice pack and I said 'It was worth it, though' and he agreed it was totally worth it."

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.htm ... _a_source=

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:19 pm

lol......that's nothing!!!.......i don't even have to try to get the same effect....lol.......i bust a rib coughing last night....ouch!!..... :lol:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Return to (2008) Yes Man