Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Says "Yes" To Life

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Jim Carrey Says "Yes" To Life

Postby jimliker » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:00 pm

"Every physical thing you could ever imagine in one week and so it was a gauntlet. The X-Gamer took over in my head and I went 'I'm going to go for this,'" Carrey told Early Show correspondent Hattie Kauffman.

"Even when I was doing the bungee jump, they were still tender and I was thinking 'Am I going to pull my ribs apart by doing this bungee jump?' And then I was thinking about actual death. It was like, 'Oh, I could be crossing over here,'" Carrey admitted.

"Yes. I believed in myself from the get go. I was trying to get on as a regular and I got a letter back from "The Carol Burnett Show" saying 'We hire our talents by agencies, but we wish you best of luck and it's pretty amazing that a 10-year-old can do 150 impressions.' All I cared about was that I got a letter from Hollywood," he said.

"I definitely have reached him on the level of friendship between us and doing Star Wars imitations and he is really into it. He loves being Darth Vader and he loves when I am the emperor. 'Luke Skywalker! Talk to Luke Skywalker!' I tell him to choose the dark side of the force," he joked.

"Yes. Absolutely. But, you know, I don't believe in backfires. I believe that everything we do is for a purpose. I've said yes to some funky things, absolutely, that I go, 'That's going to be with me for a while. Stain! Going to call it a UFO!' It follows you for years afterwards," he said.

"I'll do it. I don't care. I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid to cross dress. We were out there for the day and there were so many paparazzi around I immediately said 'Give me the bathing suit. Give me the bathing suit.' She goes, 'What, are you kidding me?' I said 'No, give me the bathing suit. I'm ready for this. I've been working, doing some crunches.' Thank God she has a sense of humor that she was actually willing to walk with me in that thing. Yeah, we got -- we got a lot of attention for that." he admitted.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/12/ ... nt_4665301

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:17 pm

lol.........that's nothing, i've had Euan dressed as a 6ft 4" nun...... :lol:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby chips and dip » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:00 pm

Cool. Thanks. :D
To God, every living being is beautiful... Except for you.
chips and dip
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimliker » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:29 pm

yw :)

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:54 pm

fluffy wrote:lol.........that's nothing, i've had Euan dressed as a 6ft 4" nun...... :lol:

fluffy :lol:

:lol: Nice... :D :lol:
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby lammy » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:32 am

Characterman wrote:Yeah! Jim Carrey does say "Yes" in real life comes to playing in popular reading books Movies.

1 - The Mask - The Mask-(1994) - As Stanley Ipkiss/The Mask

2 - Batman - Batman Forever-(1995) - As Edward Nygma/The Riddler

3 - Dr. Suess How the Grinch Stole Christmas! - How the Grinch Stole Christmas-(2000) As The Grinch/Mr. Grinch

4 - Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events - Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events-(2004) - As Count Olaf

5 - Dr. Suess Horton Hears a Who! - Horton Hears a Who-(2008) - As Horton

6 - Yes Man - Yes Man-(2008) - As Carl Allen

7 - A Christmas Carol - A Christmas Carol-(2009) - As Ebenezer "Mr. Scrooge" and 3 Ghosts

8 - Ripley's Believe It or Not! - Ripley's Believe It or Not! - As Robert Ripley

Will Jim Carrey say "Yes" to does following Popular Books of "Where's Waldo?" as Waldo & "Dr. Suess Green Eggs & Ham" "Plastic Man" DC Comic Superhero as Plastic Man play into a Movie based around them.

And on top of it, will he say "Yes" play in Live-Action Movie of "The Jetsons" as George Jetson.

What...and he doesn't want to grow up? :lol: :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to (2008) Yes Man