Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Says Yes Man! - interview!

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Jim Carrey Says Yes Man! - interview!

Postby jimliker » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:45 pm

Hollyscoop: So is Jim a Yes man or a No man?
Jim Carrey: “I would say Yes even when I say No. You know sometimes saying no is saying yes to your own self word. You know what I’m saying? No, I like to enjoy life. I like to engage in life. So, I’ll say I’m a yes man. I said yes to so many things from a sex change to a gastric bypass surgery. So, it always paid off for me. I kept the weight off.”

HS: So why should we watch this movie?
Carrey: “Mostly just to have a good laugh, and to feel good in your heart. I think not only is it a funny movie, but I think you’ll really believe the love story and the friendships and so I think there is a lot to walk away with. But I guess the only thing is that if there is, then to just engage in life. Say yes more than you do know. Maybe a little bit more than you did before. And you know kinda life turns out alright. Usually you regret the things you say no too.”

HS: Why should people pay $10 to see this movie?
Carrey: “You know when people are not doing as well as they like to be doing, having a laugh is the perfect escape.”

HS: What’s the stupidest thing you’ve said Yes to?
Carrey: So many. I never said I regret doing this project.

HS: In this film one of your characters Carl and Renee are into doing spontaneous romantic things. What’s the most spontaneous and romantic thing you’ve ever loved?
Carrey: When I proposed to my wife I had no, I almost had no intention of doing it. And it really popped out of my mouth on a Tuesday at about 4 o’clock. I think your supposed to go somewhere and do something, but it just came out completely accidentally. It was a truly spontaneous moment and I suppose it was romantic when she did say yes and laughed at me, but she did say “Yes” so I think that’s a pretty safe answer to that question. It was not planned at all and it was Tuesday and I swear I was sitting in a chair and I turned, we had a particularly good day and I asked her to marry me.

http://movies.hollyscoop.com/yes-man/ji ... _1196.aspx

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:05 pm

i wonder which wife.........melissa, lauren or jenny :D

fluffy :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:45 pm

but he said she said Yes. Jim and Jenny are not married.lol