Jim Carrey Online

another Jim interview of horton

Discuss this animation. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

another Jim interview of horton

Postby jimliker » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:47 pm

when he misheard a question about champagne because of a reporter’s accent, he asked, “Do I like to have romantic moments with Sean Penn?” And, he ran away with it: “Now, let’s not put that out there, please. I mean, I don’t mind, but Sean may take exception to it!”

:lol:

When he was asked where he would be now if he said yes to all the things that came his way, Jim quickly replied: “Jail.” He laughingly added, “Then, I’d be very popular with the tabloids and be on the cover of ‘In Touch.’”

the actor was asked which animal he identified with. “A wolf,” he quipped

[img]“The%20great%20thing%20about%20Jenny—and%20about%20our%20life%20together—is%20that,%20we%20really%20try%20to%20encourage%20each%20other%20to%20be%20the%20best%20person%20we%20can%20be,”%20he%20shared.%20“Spiritually%20and%20creatively,%20we’re%20both%20into%20the%20same%20things.%20We%20like%20hanging%20out%20with%20each%20other.”[/img]

“Evan is an amazing, joyful little soul who is a blessing beyond belief,” Jim said of Jenny’s son from a previous marriage. “He’s taught me a lot! You really have to be there to reach a person struggling with autism. It’s been a great experience!”

He disclosed: “Jenny once talked about how hard it was to have a relationship when you have a child with special needs. But, as far as I’m concerned, I don’t think we’d ever be together if it weren’t for Evan! He gave her another level of depth that she never had. That was what I was attracted to!”

http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/ent ... n-elephant

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:29 pm

lol......told you he was besotted with Evan..... :wink: ........and i agree, when you can reach out to autistic kids the experience can be humbling and beautiful.

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Return to (2008) Horton Hears a Who