Jim Carrey Online

Carrey and....

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies (not confirmed/rumours).

Carrey and....

Postby Twigggy » Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:27 am

The Farrelly (sp?) brothers and Jim Carrey are all three comedic geniuses. Does anyone else agree? I wonder why those three don't reunite again and make another REALLY funny movie. "Dumb and Dumber" was classic, and "Me, Myself & Irene" almost made me bust a gut laughing.
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby MandyCarrey » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:27 pm

I agree i think they should work together again too! dumb and dumber and me, myself and irene just make me laugh so hard :D ... actually i had a mad moment the other day when i was at work and the line "why dont you go climb that pole over there and take a big steamy p**s on the powerlines" popped into my head and i just laughed my ass off.. you ever had that when something has popped into your head and made you laugh and everyone around you is lookin at you as if you were a right looney? lol. :oops: quite funny and embarissing at the same time but i just couldnt hold it lol.
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Postby Twigggy » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:01 am

"you ever had that when something has popped into your head and made you laugh and everyone around you is lookin at you as if you were a right looney?"

--All the time. When I used to go to church, I used to laugh about things--things I've heard in a movie, or heard somebody say in real life--and I couldn't help laughing out loud. The line that always gets me is the infamous Whale Blubber one. That was so offensive and in such poor taste that it was hilarious.
Twigggy
Bruce Almighty

Postby MandyCarrey » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:43 pm

hee-hee yeah :D
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Ya, twice recently......

Postby Canadian Jayne » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:36 pm

On Conan, he didn't mean to be funny, but because the way the camera was shooting, he looked even funnier than he meant to be and I was laughing and my husband was looking at me wondering what I was laughing at. Also recently on Jay Leno, its always funnier when they are funny and don't mean to be, that's when it's even better.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby sprousefan23 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:35 am

^ You know it!
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to Upcoming Movies