Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Good Morning & Good Evening

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Good Morning & Good Evening

Postby TNPihl » Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:55 pm

Good Morning & Good Evening All!! 8)

How are you all? :lol: :D \:D/

Join Jim Carrey Online on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
TNPihl
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:19 pm

tired, my hair looks like crap and I want to cry :(
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cableclair » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:45 pm

*huggg* to Juls.
cableclair
The Number 23

awwww

Postby carreypunkrawker » Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:51 pm

Hey Juliette, what's wrong? I've done all my crying for the week. it sucks. you saw it in that live journal of mine. I snapped. what's going on with you? email me: tazpunkrocker@yahoo.com if you want to talk.
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby JT Carrey » Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:54 pm

I'll talk on aim
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

good morning

Postby phatsowhat » Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:57 pm

I love morning hair, especially when there's a vertical lift! How does that happen without hair products... its a puzzle.
phatsowhat

Postby JT Carrey » Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:09 pm

lol mine is just weird
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:11 pm

Your hair doesn't look that bad in pic you put on here. My hair looks like Bozo the clown sometimes.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:26 pm

LOL well I'll take another pic, my mom thinks I look stupid and horrible but oh well
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Bad Hair

Postby carreyd away » Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:58 pm

tired, my hair looks like crap and I want to cry

Isn't it funny how attached we become to a certain hairstyle? I recently lost my best friend to cancer. Her main concern when going through chemo was that she would lose her hair. When the time came to shave her head, she was actually smokin hot so she decided to not wear a wig after all.

My hair grows at an enormous speed. Since I never know what to do with it. I just grow it because I got tired of having to cut it every other month. Now I only cut it once a year, have 10" in length or more cut off and mail the hair to "Locks of Love" which makes wigs for cancer patients. They need at least 10" of hair to donate. This year I cut off 14" and went into shock as I had not had my hair that short in a long time. It took about a week to adjust, but now I really like it. Three months have passed and it really looks good. Hair is just hair, it will grow back eventually. Be thankful that you get to keep yours. Instead of fighting your hair to look like it used to, embrace it as something new & different. If it means using 40 clippys to pin everything down then do it. My best advice is: Be creative, try something new instead of trying to get it to look the way it used to. It will help your self esteem and keep you from going batty!

Final note: You never look as bad as you think to other people, we are our own worst critic. 8)
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby JT Carrey » Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:45 am

I'm sorry to hear about your friend carreyd away, your words made me feel better about myself, so I'll remember them when I laugh at my hair, thanks for the encouragement!
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby idle kid city » Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:14 am

i am also sorry to hear about your friend. I lost my mother to cancer and she had to shave her head too but she was still the most beautiful person i've ever known.
idle kid city
Man on the Moon

Postby JT Carrey » Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:20 am

my mom had to shave part of her head for her brain surgery but she doesn't know how fortunate she is, she kind of takes it for granted, I'm sorry to hear about your mom as well
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreyd away » Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:00 am

She was an awesome lady and an awesome friend. She is also one of the reasons I came to this website in the first place. She had a great sense of humor, we often watched videos while she was going through all of her treatments as laughter is the best medicine. Most of the videos we watched over and over were Jim's. The great thing about having those moments watching his films with her is when I see the films now, I remember the time I had with her. Kind of like when you hear an old song on the radio it brings up memories. For a brief moment I get her back. I hope Jim realizes the power of joy he brings to people in dire situations. Movies are the great escape. One line out of "The Cable Guy" and I'm on the floor laughing.
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby idle kid city » Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:06 am

i know just what you mean! I went to Jim's movies after I lost my mother and it helped more than i can even say.
idle kid city
Man on the Moon

Return to Members