Jim Carrey Online

Post filming news here

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

Postby fluffy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:41 pm

To anyone lucky enough to meet Jim there......please be sure to mention JCO.....!!!.......WE WANT HIM TO VISIT US.... :wink: even as a guest... :D

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby CarreyGirl » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:28 pm

fluffy wrote:To anyone lucky enough to meet Jim there......please be sure to mention JCO.....!!!.......WE WANT HIM TO VISIT US.... :wink: even as a guest... :D

:) :)
I'm Dumb and I'm proud! :_D
CarreyGirl
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby MandyCarrey » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:17 pm

Yeah wouldnt that be awesome. Im so jealous of those who are going to go see the filming lol. :D have fun
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Postby sprousefan23 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:08 pm

We're going to LA around Thanksgiving! Maybe they'll still be filming and I'll run into them!
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby woweeee » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:22 am

TNPihl wrote:5930 York Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90042

thanks! at least the fires aren't near :)
When once asked what I would do if I met Jim I said that I would give him so many hugs because he is so damn HOT and then I would tell him to get married. Response, "he is hot, but...nevermind."
woweeee
Batman Forever

Postby Guybrush Threepwood » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:31 am

I'd love to go but I don't have a car. I'm currently living on campus at USC so if anyone living in LA is going and wants to take a desperate student as well, I'd appreciate that :)
What is their schedule? Are they shooting all day long? And where do you always get that kind of information TNPhil?
Guybrush Threepwood
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

Can people wear their Halloween Costumes???

Postby Canadian Jayne » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:17 pm

I know I'll never make it down there, but for those who want to stop bye, can they wear their Halloween Costumes. What idea is being set for this scene? Will Jim be giving out Candy? Yeeeeeeha!
Sure wish I could go but I've got to shell it out up here, I need to take birthday and halloween pics here. But have a great night, all of you folks who go out to watch. Keep on Halloweeenin!!!!! :twisted: :P :shock: :D =D>
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby guerito57 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:36 pm

I believe filming started on 10/29 at a cafe in Highland Park, Los Angeles. I tried to update this information then, but it took a couple of days for me to get an account. Go to www.yorkblvd.com for more specifics as, to my knowledge, we were one of the first to publish this.
guerito57

Postby fluffy » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:48 pm

re 'shout ideas to the PA'S'..........tell them to ask Danny if they are stuck......but remember to give him some tea first ! :wink: and remember casa blue.........real tea needs milk and sugar....... :D

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Guybrush Threepwood » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:50 pm

I've just been there today (got there by bus) and they were packing up already, just three people there. But I found out that they are shooting today at 2310 Las Colinas St. and tomorrow at the blockbuster at Eagle Rock & Colorado starting 4 o'clock. They'll be filming inside the blockbuster. You'll probably see me there as I'll be finished with my last midterm tomorrow morning.
Guybrush Threepwood

I wonder

Postby Canadian Jayne » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:39 pm

:-k
HOw the filming went on the 31st.
I think clocks change back this weekend, sure glad to get an extra hours sleeepzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
The Casa Blue looks very interesting.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Guybrush Threepwood » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:17 pm

I don't know about the 31st. If they were still filming on that day in highland park they must have done it pretty early because I got there at noon and almost everyone was gone.
Shooting at blockbuster looked very interesting yesterday. I missed Jim again (this time only by a couple hours not a whole day) but the set was impressive nontheless. They were only shooting with extras when I left.
Guybrush Threepwood

Re: I wonder

Postby sprousefan23 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:35 pm

Canadian Jayne wrote:I think clocks change back this weekend, sure glad to get an extra hours sleeepzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I'm soooooo glad AZ doesn't have to worry about changing them! I would be totally lost!
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Previous

Return to (2008) Yes Man