Jim Carrey Online

Press Conference Video on Access

Post links to video clips of Jim Carrey here and share them with us.
Check our Video section. Contains 275 clips (14 hours of material).

Press Conference Video on Access

Postby Filomena » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:14 pm

Well, here it is folks. He looks absolutely scrumptious. And yes, I understand that what he is saying is serious and I give him full credit for taking a stand, and talking about something he believes in with such passion.

http://video.accesshollywood.com/player ... oid=164635

Enjoy.

And Jim -- thank you for cutting your hair. :)
The truth shall set you free.
Filomena
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby jimliker » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:17 pm

that was a gr8 speech!
tks for posting!

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: Press Conference Video on Access

Postby CarreyGirl » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:57 pm

Filomena wrote:Well, here it is folks. He looks absolutely scrumptious. And yes, I understand that what he is saying is serious and I give him full credit for taking a stand, and talking about something he believes in with such passion.

http://video.accesshollywood.com/player ... oid=164635

Enjoy.

And Jim -- thank you for cutting your hair. :)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o THAAAAAANK YOOOOUUUUUUUU
I'm Dumb and I'm proud! :_D
CarreyGirl
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby sprousefan23 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:24 pm

Finally someone posted it!
:D

And Jim keep it up. don't ever stop.
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreypunkrawker » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:46 pm

I don't like how he read the whole thing. It's not like it came from his own heart. He's doing this for some favor, it looks like.
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby fluffy » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:17 am

i think he wrote it but i do think he was crapping himself with nerves :wink: ...which is strange considering his job.....i think we saw James Eugene Carrey there........not Jim Carrey mega star.........this was something close to his heart.

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:58 am

yup :D

thanks for the video Filly :D
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby sprousefan23 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:26 am

fluffy wrote:i think he wrote it but i do think he was crapping himself with nerves :wink: ...which is strange considering his job.....i think we saw James Eugene Carrey there........not Jim Carrey mega star.........this was something close to his heart.

fluffy :wink:

Acting is alot easier than giving speeches, so I hear.
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby woweeee » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:43 pm

my god he is good at that...i mean it...he is a great public speaker...i wish this were on the news so all of my friends could see how good he is...since SOME don't freakin believe it.
When once asked what I would do if I met Jim I said that I would give him so many hugs because he is so damn HOT and then I would tell him to get married. Response, "he is hot, but...nevermind."
woweeee
Batman Forever

Postby Filomena » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:59 am

I must admit, it is a little weird how this whole Burma thing popped up out of nowhere.

From what I remember, Jim usually doesn't like to get involved in political things. I guess he's been having some pretty enlightening conversations with someone special lately, who's been broadening his horizons. :wink:

In any case, I'm sure this won't be the end of it. At least I hope not. Awareness is one thing, but you have to do more, otherwise it's like nothing at all.

After you bring attention to a cause, you then need to try to do something about it -- no matter how small or insignificant it is. To get things done and to make a difference, you actually have to do something.

And I don't think it means it's up to the politicians, either. They can deal with their tough boy tactics, and talk about military action all they want. But who's going to help the people with some basic necessities in life?

What about medical attention, to tend for all these wounds? What about food, shelter, taking care of the children?

I'd like to see a telethon or something similar, where ordinary people like you and me, either donate something or raise funds to help those people with the things they need the most. Do things out of love, not out of coercion.

Since when have scare tactics ever worked to help people who are suffering? It's time to change, people. It's time to look back on history and learn from our mistakes.

So Jim, when can we expect to see you organize something to help the people in Burma in ways that will really help them?

We eagerly await your reply.

Hugs and kisses,
Filomena

(hey! I just got an idea! see the Speakeasy for my new post, and feel free to join in)
The truth shall set you free.
Filomena
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Return to Video Clips