Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome JCOs Playground

Resume a story!

All games, quizzes, and other fun 'spam' (not advertisements) goes here!

Postby jimlover » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:03 am

When I realised it, it was too late. I started to pray God again to stop the game. :(
[i][b]Somebody to luv me(Jim)[/b][/i]
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimliker » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:46 pm

the game couldnt be stopped & they have to go back to their 84 lakh births

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimlover » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:03 pm

But then I asked if there was any solution and then He told me "yes". I just had to bring Him some blue orchid. :D
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimliker » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:07 pm

but that blue orchid couldnt be found anywhere in this universe

jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimlover » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:28 pm

It could b found in some planet of our neighour Solar Family. So I went to that planet with astronats, picked up the Blue Orchid and gave to God. God was satisfied and blessed Jim and Me a happy life forever. :D
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimliker » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:25 pm

but suddenly the alarm clock rang & she woke up & found out it was only a dream...the reality was she was in her house....Jim is in US living with Jenny & taking care of Evan.

jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimlover » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:23 am

But when in the morning I went for jogging in the park I met a white guy and found it was Jim. :D
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimlover » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:40 am

jimliker wrote:but suddenly the alarm clock rang & she woke up & found out it was only a dream...the reality was she was in her house....Jim is in US living with Jenny & taking care of Evan.

This is a fiction priya.We are just telling a story here. All know very well that Jim is in USA with Jenny and Evan. I and you we are sitting at our homes. So it does not go with the story we are playing here. And here the girl who is described as I is not me and neither you in real.
But you always seem to tease me in this story game and go against me in every step.I am just playing the game here but you are playing a mind game with me for personal reason.I donno why.Teasing people for nothing is not gud.:x
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby sprousefan23 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:25 am

^ So I went jogging and found that he was out for a jog too.

:lol:
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimliker » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:14 pm

jimlover wrote:
jimliker wrote:but suddenly the alarm clock rang & she woke up & found out it was only a dream...the reality was she was in her house....Jim is in US living with Jenny & taking care of Evan.

This is a fiction priya.We are just telling a story here. All know very well that Jim is in USA with Jenny and Evan. I and you we are sitting at our homes. So it does not go with the story we are playing here. And here the girl who is described as I is not me and neither you in real.
But you always seem to tease me in this story game and go against me in every step.I am just playing the game here but you are playing a mind game with me for personal reason.I donno why.Teasing people for nothing is not gud.:x

I know very well this story is a fiction & i am playing a fictitious game....every player has the right to twist & turn the story the way they want to......if u take it personally, its ur problem.......i am just playing the game thats it! It does very well go with the story , just the way u r making it go.....the same way i am making it go. I am not teasing anyone or going against anyone....if u think that low than i cant help it...i know what i am writing is just to continue the story. Its just a co-incidence that everytime i get to continue the story u r the person above....otherwise i dont have any interest to tease anybody.....maybe u do it & accusing me. I dont play any mind games......its again ur low thought. U r taking it personally in this game & not me. so just continue with the game & dont be a spoil sport. :x

also, to avoid any clash or arguement i wont continue the story if u r the person above.....i hope this will solve ur problem.
Last edited by jimliker on Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimliker » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:15 pm

sprousefan23 wrote:^ So I went jogging and found that he was out for a jog too.

:lol:

we both were jogging & Jim wanted to jog his dogs along with us.....carrying the poop cleaner too :lol:

jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby silent » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:18 pm

To tell the truth nothing has understood, the bad translator can at me...
It is possible to repeat in reduction pls :lol:
silent
Introducing Janet

Previous

Return to JCOs Playground