Jim Carrey Online

hi,

Post all recent pictures of Jim Carrey here and share them with us. Please post where it was added.

hi,

Postby wooly » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:28 pm

hi i noticed Jim and jenny are featured in hello i didnt put pics on but its on the net ok . :roll:
wooly
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby lammy » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:36 pm

Never heard of hello .
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:01 pm

cheers Wooly, i'll get it.............bet it's the Juppy pics....... :wink:

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby sianlee » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:26 am

I've heard of it, hello magazine

Here:

Inseparable stars Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy managed to drag themselves away from Malibu beach to join fellow A-listers at a charity bash Thursday night, finding their own cosy patch of sofa to settle down on at the Sunset Tower Hotel in West Hollywood. They were supporting their pals and identical twin designers Chip and Pepper Foster at the launch of their new denim line C7P, while raising funds for the children's charity founded by The O.C. star Rachel Bilson.

Blonde bombshell Jenny was displaying her golden tan in a shimmering mini-dress while her funnyman beau had something of the surfer dude about him as he revealed his growing hair-do, which is now longer than Jenny's bob. They were joined at the LA bash by singletons Jared Leto and former Miss USA and Dancing With The Stars beauty Shanna Moakler, whose rep just confirmed her split from blink-182 drummer Travis Barker.

No stranger to getting laughs, Jim's next project should ensure a hilarious time for his fans. According to industry sources the Liar, Liar actor has signed up to star in Yes Man developed by Harry Potter producer David Heyman. "It's about a man who finds himself very depressed, and is always saying no. When friends ask him out, he always says no," David explains. The film will explore "what happens when he decides to say yes to everything that comes his way."

Pics on the page: http://www.hellomagazine.com/canada/2007/07/13/Jim-Carrey-jennifer/
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Return to Recent Photos