Jim Carrey Online

The first who has watched the trailer please TALK here!!!!

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

The first who has watched the trailer please TALK here!!!!

Postby chip » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:36 pm

I need to know how is it!!!! has anybody watched it??????!!!!!
YEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!! :D
chip
Doing Time On Maple Drive

Postby wooly » Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:52 pm

me to whats it like ?is it dark does he play a psy :oops: :oops: :shock: cho
wooly
Earth Girls Are Easy

the suspense

Postby wooly » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:50 pm

well is s :cry: :cry: :cry: uppose nobodys seen it yet then
wooly
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby JT Carrey » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:03 pm

I saw the movie but not the trailer, I'm dying to see the trailer, isn't that nuts? man I'm greedy over this handsome hunk of man.. eeeeee!!!!
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

hmmmm

Postby wooly » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:23 am

jt what do you think of the film it any good ? :oops:ive heard the book scenes are llike dream sequances,
wooly
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby JT Carrey » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:56 pm

I'd rather not discuss the movie, I don't want to give anything away!! But yes, it's a really good movie, he's awesome in it... and sexy mrow!
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby babygirl_lace » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:11 pm

JT I dont know much about you but you must be tight with someone in Hollywood to get to see the movie first...you've met Jim too correct? Man you suck! lol JK I am happy at least someone has!
~Lex~

"No day but today!" ~RENT~
babygirl_lace
Batman Forever

Postby fluffy » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:29 pm

JT is a professional movie extra (amongst other things :wink: ) she was an extra in The Number 23.......plus it helps that JT lives in LA........I'm sure she'll give you more details if you ask her nicely....... :wink: :D

fluffy :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby gothichyppie » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:52 pm

TRAAAAILEEEER!!! WHERE ARE YOOOOU!!?? :cry:
I'll lose all my hair soon...
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Postby JT Carrey » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:57 am

fluffy wrote:JT is a professional movie extra (amongst other things :wink: ) she was an extra in The Number 23.......plus it helps that JT lives in LA........I'm sure she'll give you more details if you ask her nicely....... :wink: :D

lol please don't say I'm a professional movie extra, that's so against myself... I'm only doing extra work cuz it's hard to find a good paying job out here in LA, I'd muchhhhhh rather be a professional actress and model.. anyway, doing extra work has nothing to do with getting into screenings, but I was invited to this screening by a friend, no one you'd know tho, screenings aren't rare out here, but getting into the very first showing, kind of is... although I saw Eternal Sunshine the first time and this movie the first time ever so yea, I guess you do have to know people in certain areas
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:43 am

oops....sorry JT.....but it's nothing to downplay y'know.....there are people who would kill to do what you do...besides can't you be all three???....lol....you can be multifaceted.... :D

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

jealous

Postby babygirl_lace » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:05 pm

I am so stinkin' jealous right now JT. I wish I could be there in LA doing that stuff! Although, I am more a behind the scenes kind of a girl, I would love to direct/produce/write a movie someday...guess we will have to see what happens.
~Lex~

babygirl_lace
Batman Forever

Postby JT Carrey » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:56 pm

anyone can do extra work...it just takes money, cuz you actually have to pay someone to do work... blah.. not to mention alot of people treat extras like crap, they yell at us, call us stupid, whatever... it definately doesn't get you into the business, if anything it keeps you back cuz you're so willing to be treated like a caged animal just to make 50 bucks, it's sad really...
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby babygirl_lace » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:06 pm

That really sucks JT...do you work for a company or anything or is this just on your time and you hoping you get picked...*you dont have to say your company if you work for one I was just curious if you did*
~Lex~

babygirl_lace
Batman Forever

Postby fluffy » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:22 pm

lol.........well i for one would love a day as an extra, however the only thing filmed in Aberdeen is the Beechgrove garden, so the only potential extra job would be as a life sized garden gnome........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Next

Return to (2007) The Number 23