Jim Carrey Online

I'm looking for Dumb and Dumber props!

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

I'm looking for Dumb and Dumber props!

Postby bartmccurdy » Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:10 am

Hi, I'm looking for any original dumb and dumber props. I already have the tongue that Jeff used in the ski lift scene. I would love to have the "shaggin' waggin'" If you know of some or have some you'd like to sell, let me know at bjbmccurdy@sbcglobal.net thanks <p></p><i></i>
bartmccurdy

Re: I'm looking for Dumb and Dumber props!

Postby cableclair » Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:04 pm

you have the tongue? Didn't they throw that one in one of the interview shows? Was it Oprah? *vague memory*. Did you catch it back then? <p>cableclair<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.soiledmypants.com">www.soiledmypants.com</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><-- my site<br>Failure isn't failure unless you give up...</p><i></i>
cableclair
The Number 23

D&D tongue

Postby bartmccurdy » Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:50 pm

I don't know if it was from Oprah or not. I did see that show a few years back and have wondered the same thing. I bought it off of www.moviepropking.com I think? From Jason. He has it listed on his site but it wasn't for sale. I just asked him if he'd sell it and he did. It's my prize possession. I also have an original "Mask" from The Mask. It's one of 6 used in the film. I bought it from the actual prop maker from the film. And of course I have a shield used in AV2. As well as a outfit from Bruce A. I could get pics if you want. <p></p><i></i>
bartmccurdy

Postby sprousefan23 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:29 am

yes! pics please! i didn't know there was 6 masks used in the mask, you learn something new everyday! :D
"No time outs. Only DEATH!"
"I don't like to brag and I won't cuz I don't have to!" Image
sprousefan23
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:30 am

This thread is almost 3 years old! Please do not reply to threads that have not been used in over 3 months.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Return to The Speakeasy