Jim Carrey Online

Jim and Cameron are teaming up....

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies (not confirmed/rumours).

Postby omnipresence » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:06 pm

Fantastic. Brilliant news. Jim and Cameron would've been a lot better in Dick and Jane but now they have a film that is even better for them both to work together on.
"You Cant Stop Me No Matter Who You Are"
omnipresence
Burt Wonderstone

Postby joel barish » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:22 pm

i actually like tea leoni very much in fun with dick and jane. i wouldnt replace her....im just glad that now he will star in a movie with cameron at last....
"aaaaaaaaalrighty then"
"sss-smokin"
"if im not back in 5 minutes, just wait longer"
joel barish
Earth Girls Are Easy

Postby omnipresence » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:27 pm

Thinking back. I wouldnt have changed anything in the film when I saw it. But thinking it would probably have got better reviews and a wider audience if there were more high profile actors in it.
"You Cant Stop Me No Matter Who You Are"
omnipresence
Burt Wonderstone

Jim DON'T PLAY THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby manuela493 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:51 pm

It' a very good idea ....... Jim Carrey and Cameron Diaz togheter after 12 yars (Mask) but i hope that Jim will not play this movie 'cause the director is Gabriele Muccino :shock: , he is Italian and I have seen two years ago his most famous movie titled "l'ultimo bacio" (in english "The last kiss"). I think this movie isn' t good ...... Muccino is not a good director :shock: :shock:
PLEASE Jim Don't PLAY THIS MOVIE YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :shock: :shock:
manuela493
Copper Mountain

Re: Jim DON'T PLAY THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby TNPihl » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:24 pm

manuela493 wrote:Muccino is not a good director :shock: :shock:
PLEASE Jim Don't PLAY THIS MOVIE YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :shock: :shock:

Gabriele Muccino has just done a movie with Will Smith (The Pursuit of Happyness). Maybe Jim has got a chance to see it.
I have never heard of Gebriele before, but he should be one of the young talented directors from Italy.

The movie you mention manuela493 has won more than 10 awards worldwide and got fantastic reviews also in the USA. What was it about and what do you think of his other movies?
Join Jim Carrey Online on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
TNPihl
JCO Staff

Postby Arutnev Eca » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:11 pm

Great news! I'm glad to see my favorite actor and my favorite actress together again.
Arutnev Eca
The Dead Pool

Re: Jim DON'T PLAY THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby manuela493 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:49 pm

TNPihl wrote:
manuela493 wrote:Muccino is not a good director :shock: :shock:

Gabriele Muccino has just done a movie with Will Smith (The Pursuit of Happyness). Maybe Jim has got a chance to see it.
I have never heard of Gebriele before, but he should be one of the young talented directors from Italy.

The movie you mention manuela493 has won more than 10 awards worldwide and got fantastic reviews also in the USA. What was it about and what do you think of his other movies?

Ok i know that Miccino has just done a movie with Will Smith (good actor but Jim is'n a good actor , he's THE BEST THE GENIUS) I have seen other movie "Ricordati di me" of Muccino but i don't like cause Muccino is a mediocre director and his movies are mediocre!!!!!!!!

SO I SAY : Jim PLEASE DON?T PLAY THIS MOVIE with Muccino!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
manuela493
Copper Mountain

Postby fluffy » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:43 pm

i think ..."A Little Game Without Consequence"....is going to be a classy affair..... :wink:.......i hope Jim has fun filming it...... :D
and bear in mind Jim always has a degree of control in the production directions..........if he doesn't like something he'll let the director know!!!

lol.........and welcome back CANADIAN JAYNE :wink: ...........long time no see...........hope you are doing great! :wink: :lol:

fluffy :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby grinchy steve » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:26 pm

Well ... what ... hell! :shock: Muccino is a celebrated for his L' Ultimo Bacio, the movie remade by Zach Braff as 'the Last Kiss' right now. Sure, it's not what you can call the typical Hollywood-director, but I think that's without a doubt the best part of this talented director. There's a reason why Braff picked that Italian movie to follow up his non-hollywood romantic comedy 'Garden State'. ;-) And I think 'mediocre' is the last word you can use on his films. (ofcoors, I'm only speaking about the director, the acting was mediocre, I agree)

But I respect your view on it, Manuela.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby samurai_cable » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:53 pm

This all sounds so exciting!! It's so awesome they're teaming up again! They were awesome in The Mask~! Which was where I became a fan of Cameron~ Can't wait can't wait :)
"I decided that I wanted to make movies that would uplift people." - Jim Carrey
samurai_cable
I Love You Phillip Morris

Postby Michele Hernandez » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:58 pm

WOW....and Cameron Diaz is sexy and nice....a definite step FORWARD....exciting news!!!
Michele Hernandez
Kick-Ass 2

Postby gothichyppie » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:05 pm

Hope it will happen because they gotta be sure if they gonna start shooting on October 23rd!
I was watching Being John Malkovich again last night, ever seen Cameron in it? She's great!
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Postby samurai_cable » Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:32 am

Yeah, she was awesome in Being John Malkovich!!
"I decided that I wanted to make movies that would uplift people." - Jim Carrey
samurai_cable
I Love You Phillip Morris

Postby lammy » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:22 am

That's great !
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

yeah

Postby jpmadd » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:52 pm

Yeah sounds great I can't wait to hear a little more about it. I sure can't wait to see and i'm also really looking forward too seeing" The Number 23 " as well. He is one incredible person and he's great in everything oh and that's cool that he's teaming up with Cameron Diaz again they were good in the " The Mask".
Well good luck with that i'm gonna go now! Bruce almighty
jpmadd
Once Bitten

PreviousNext

Return to Upcoming Movies