Jim Carrey Online

Jim and Cameron are teaming up....

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies (not confirmed/rumours).

Jim and Cameron are teaming up....

Postby johanson » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:21 pm

I don't know how to post articles here, so sorry, but if you do a search on yahoo, it will explain that Jim and Cameron Diaz are starting a film in October in New York..."A Little Game Without Consequence"....it is considered a romance....
johanson
Copper Mountain

Postby fluffy » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:25 pm

wowee!!..........thanks so much for that smokin hot news.........that's awesome..I'm so glad......y'see as one door shuts (Used Guys) another opens :D
thanks again Johanson

fluffy :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby TNPihl » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:41 am

Interesting movie, great news. And already filming next month! :D

Based on a French play by Jean Dell and Gérald Sibleyras, "Consequence" follows Brad (Carrey) and Claire (Diaz), a seemingly perfect couple who pretend to break up shortly after their fifth anniversary, only to discover most of their friends and family didn't really like them as a couple in the first place.
Source: FilmJerk.com

Join Jim Carrey Online on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
TNPihl
JCO Staff

Postby mrsjec17 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:26 am

Sounds like another good choice for Jim. Can't wait to see it!
"I decided that I wanted to make movies that would uplift people." - Jim Carrey -
mrsjec17
The Truman Show

Postby KC8t80 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:44 am

sounds like this will be a romantic comedy. Can't wait to here more about it. It's about time those two teamed up again. :D
I am part of an elite group of people......THE MEN OF JCO.

(Standing member since July 18th, 2005)

THE FEW AND THE PROUD!!!!
KC8t80
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby gothichyppie » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:15 am

I was bumped about Cameron not being a part of Fun With Dick And Jane and I was thinking again a few days ago 'Oh they'll have another chance to team up again!', and there you go! :D
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Postby Kaat » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:08 pm

Yaaay, Jim is coming to the east coast!!! But I'm too far north... sure wish I was in New York! ;) It sounds awesome! I like the premise. And Cameron Diaz.
"I don't care if people think I'm an overactor. People who think that would call Van Gogh an overpainter." -- Jim Carrey
Kaat
High Strung

Postby grinchy steve » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:38 pm

I'll have to know more about it before I'm all trhilled by this news. Sure, I'm glad he's doing another movie, in fact, a real suprise. Cameron Diaz and Jim Carrey teaming up, doesn't sound bad.

I'm curious what kinda movie this will be. The director made the original movie of 'the Last Kiss' (remake with Zach Braff) and two other movies that were realy good according to the reviews. The gossip about his upcoming Will Smith flick 'the Pursuit of Happyness' sounds good as well. I don't think this is going to be a simple comedy, but maybe a little bit more then that.

Filming in October already? Then the other cast-members will be known soon. Nice.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby fluffy » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:50 pm

yeah, my gut instinct is that it's more towards the indy style.......if its an adaptation of a french play/movie then it may have a sense of French/European cinema about it.....which personally i LOVE!....but i guess it depends on the director and interpretations...........i kinda think it'll be a funny but classy romantic comedy, with a little flesh,broken hearts, rekindled love and a moral, ........ :D .......he'll have a blast though.......meeting up with old friends........he deserves a fun job......23 looks as though it was heavy going..........awesome though......i can't wait! :wink:

fluffy :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:16 am

reading some of this script, it's going to be a very very interesting movie...I can't wait to see it!!!!
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby anukk » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:49 am

Cute News, they were such a great team in the "Mask". Hope the project will go well.
Anukk
anukk
High Strung

Very Interesting

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:05 pm

Should be a good one!

Postby MandyCarrey » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:54 pm

Good to see theres more projects on jims agenda! (soz if im spellin stuff wrong lol)... Sounds good so far.. hope theres more info on this soon!! :D
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Postby neo » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:20 pm

Waooo .... Amazing News .... it look like will be amazing movie , it will be the best 8)
"Unfortunately, No one can be told what The Matrix is , you have to see it for yourself. " Morpheus In 1999
neo
Liar Liar

Postby joel barish » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:57 pm

its such great news......finally Jim and cameron are teaming up
"aaaaaaaaalrighty then"
"sss-smokin"
"if im not back in 5 minutes, just wait longer"
joel barish
Earth Girls Are Easy

Next

Return to Upcoming Movies