Jim Carrey Online

The Plot of The Number 23

Discuss this movie. Available on DVD and Blu-ray.

The Plot of The Number 23

Postby sianlee » Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:51 am

After scanning the pics of the number 23 website, I believe that Jim Carrey being the star will investigate this number 23 thing. Probebly find out something really meaningful, and then they commit him to a physciatric ward. (cant spell it). Cause theres a few pics in there of him. By the looks of it some pics he looks really scary hahaha. Anyway, I think it would be cool, Im still hunting down for a trailer
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby grinchy steve » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:44 pm

Hm. Strange how pictures can give a whole other impression. I also linked the pics and this is what I think;

Walter gets a gift, it's the book. While reading it he finds out it's about him and discovers it ends with a murder. The person that is killed in this book is his wife, (the picture of Madsen on the floor). Walter becomes obsessed with those writings and the cool rug guy in the black clothes is the version of Walter in the book. It think we are going to see that part also on the screen.

And I think, as he becomes obsessed Walter kills the writer of the book (the picture of the man with the hands around his neck) so it would stop, to save his wife. SPOILER ahead! -> actually, I don't think it's a spoiler, because my thoughts aren't the truth. I think the real life Walter is eventually going to kill his wife by accident because of the situations his obsession with the book caused. Prepare to be mindfucked!
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby sianlee » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:39 am

lol true :D I like that plot.... but ... er if you edit your post - watch your wording i'd change it :).

But isnt it true how the pictures can create illusiions :P perhaps they havent really "filmed" it yet and they're getting ideas from us based on these photoshoot pictures :P
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby chip » Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:29 pm

the filming is finished quite long time ago.
YEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!! :D
chip
Doing Time On Maple Drive

Postby sianlee » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:36 pm

.....Yeah I know that. It's a hypothetical solution
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby omnipresence » Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:26 pm

There's going to be a suicide in it. I checked on imdb and on the credits one of the actors was playing "suicide girl"
"You Cant Stop Me No Matter Who You Are"
omnipresence
Burt Wonderstone

Postby fluffy » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:39 pm

yep.........and Danny huston was in a UK magazine this weekend saying he's a kinda twisted kinky film Noir fan in the movie.......lol........yum yum..........kinky stuff.....lol
:wink:

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby sianlee » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:20 pm

Well yeah theres a difference between murder and suicide. In one of the pics on there it has a rope, so perhaps she hangs herself. Lol I think the movie has given enough out already :P We've already come up with this massive concept.
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby MandyCarrey » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:58 pm

Yeah i like the sounds of peoples ideas of what its going to be.. i'm getting even more excited. I love your sig sianlee! :D
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Postby gothichyppie » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:55 pm

I'm trying not to elaborate too much on the subject to keep the mystery going... I'll sure watch the trailer though!
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Return to (2007) The Number 23