Jim Carrey Online

Is he like this in every interview????

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Is he like this in every interview????

Postby Linda Marin » Wed May 31, 2006 4:01 pm

I finally, finally saw the whole Jim/Meryl Oprah interview they did for "lemony snickets.." !!!!! Yay!!!! :D :D :D (credit to my gracious friend, who didnt ask why I so desperately wanted her to tape an episode of Oprah of all things, on cable tv... (I dont have cable you see)...

Now, I've never seen him in a long interview like that. What an eye-opener!!! :shock:

What I didnt know was how fidgety he actually was. He has to keep moving in his seat - he cant sit still!! :?

And the fact that he adores being stroked on the head and face...he crumples into this 'happy puppy' look I've never seen before! :lol:

What else? He eagerly claps along with the audience while the others 'stars' dont.

He gets distracted very easily and goes off on tangents. But I also noticed how he uses this sometimes to seamlessly change the subject if a line of questioning gets either too personal or too boring for him.. :wink:

Does he do this stuff in every interview? Is it his 'thing'?

What other little personality traits have you all noticed in other interviews??
Linda Marin
Pink Cadillac

Re: Is he like this in every interview????

Postby Kaat » Wed May 31, 2006 5:48 pm

Linda Marin wrote:And the fact that he adores being stroked on the head and face...he crumples into this 'happy puppy' look I've never seen before! :lol:

Aww, how cool. Wish I had seen that.

I notice that he has a habit of licking his lips (pressing them together).
"I don't care if people think I'm an overactor. People who think that would call Van Gogh an overpainter." -- Jim Carrey
Kaat
High Strung

Postby cotton » Wed May 31, 2006 6:43 pm

Does he do this stuff in every interview?

No sometimes he is laid back. Depends on his mood and who is interviewing him I think.
cotton
JCO Staff

Re: Is he like this in every interview????

Postby Linda Marin » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:47 am

Kaat wrote:
I notice that he has a habit of licking his lips (pressing them together).

Oh yes!!!! True!!

And I noticed he also has this habit of wiping the sides of his mouth with one hand a lot... maybe he has a serious case of mouth-corner froth?????? Eeeuuww.

(..but i'd still smooch him anyway). :D
Linda Marin
Pink Cadillac

Postby MandyCarrey » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:25 pm

Hahahaa lol. blesss him. I havnt seen that interview unfortuantly i really wanted to though but i didnt have a channel where they show operas show at the time, I think they do now on some channel arrghh lol. I noticed the hand thing lol. maybe he is just worried if hes dribbling lol!!! lol. awwww bless he likes to be stoked on the head and face that is so sweeeet. :D
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Postby fluffy » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:30 pm

lol......he sweats a lot in interviews........a combo of nerves, adrenalin and the hot lights i guess........ :wink: ...........lol....i'd love to
stroke his head and face too...........and those beautiful arms..... :lol:

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Linda Marin » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:11 pm

The only time I really saw him sweat something chronic was on the Jonathan Ross Interview.. he was seriously dripping!!!

I heard he finds it a must to shower every single day without fail because of this...being clean is huge for him (which is all good :) ).

Though I wonder how he would fare during a vigourous roll in the hay?? Would he and his partner du jour have to towel off afterwards? I guess so. I also guess his local Brentwood drug store does a roaring trade in anti-perspirant...bless.
Linda Marin
Pink Cadillac

Postby fluffy » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:19 pm

lol............ :lol: just make hay in the jacuzzi.........that way you kill two birds with one stone.............hehehehehe............lol

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby MandyCarrey » Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:19 pm

Yeh thats a good idea fluffs! lol. bless him i remember seeing him on johnathan ross blessss him he was sweating his brains out but he still puts all his energy in dont he! lol. I was like give the man a towel! :D
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Postby cotton » Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:52 pm

They did did give him a towel on Conan 2004 The canadian special but he was a baldie then and pieces of lint got stuck on his stubbly head.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Jimenem » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:13 pm

I noticed in his interviews and early stand-up he has speaking ticks, like "You know," and "And that type of stuff" or he'll say something funny and then go "no" or "nah, but really"
Jimenem
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby MarleneVerde » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:15 am

Gemini-mooner i'm telling you.
Cunning,articulate and "tricky"
MarleneVerde
The Mask

Postby fluffy » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:34 am

lol............i love the image of the gemini MOONER.......lol.......i wonder if he's ever done that out of the back of a limo??

Last edited by fluffy on Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby MarleneVerde » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:46 am

fluffy wrote:lol............i love the image of the gemini MOONER.......lol.......i wonder if he's ever done that out of the back of a limo??

lol probably :lol: :lol:
MarleneVerde
The Mask

Postby Laura Laing » Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:03 am

my father used to do it to the gas station attentents...moon em that is..I guess that's what guys do for laughts..honestly :shock: :? :lol:
Imagine.....
Laura Laing
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to Stop The Press!