Jim Carrey Online

Now magazine!!

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Now magazine!!

Postby ilovejim44 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:29 pm

I was just minding my own business flicking through a mag on the Underground when i came accross a pic of Jim with his MTV award surrounded by white angels and he is dresses all in white. I am really sorry i cant scan it in but if u want to see it its in the 14 june edition of NOW magazine
P.S he looks really sweet and inocent with his long brown hair in his suit :D :D :wink:
Life would be easier if you could pick who you loved!!
ilovejim44
Finders Keepers

Postby cotton » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:31 pm

Thanks!
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby gothichyppie » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:33 pm

Damn, I was about to run to the magazine stand but it's from the UK! :x
But hey, I'm sure we'll get plenty of pictures from the event, you can't show with a bunch of angels and not get noticed! Especially when you look like a friggin' playboy in a white suit! :D
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Postby ilovejim44 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:06 pm

Lol he does look especially cute but they were really mean sayingf that they couldt understand y he had got it (how rude) :evil: :!:
Life would be easier if you could pick who you loved!!
ilovejim44
Finders Keepers

Postby MandyCarrey » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:22 pm

How rude indeed arrghhhh stupid people lol. :x grrrrr
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Postby shelby » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:33 pm

if anyone is out looking for pictures from the event there is one in the US Weekly, it is one page 33 were Jim is coming out on the stage.

theres two pictures of Jim in the people magazine one from the event, it is on the next page after the brad and angelina baby pictures. there is a story about Jim and jenny mccarthy being a couple, what they talked about in the story has already been posted on the forum about it, so nothing really new. the picture and story are on page 26.

there is one picture in the In Touch Weekly, and one in the OK! magazine, i don't remember what pages they are on but i remember the pictures are very small, i do remember the picture in the OK! magazine was toward the back of the magazine, the heading for the one in the In Touch Weekly was kinda mean, saying something about Jim being unhamble.
shelby
shelby
High Strung

Postby fluffy » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:41 pm

lol...........they just didn't get the joke...........lol.........some folk are too serious............lol............it's their loss...... :wink:

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Return to Stop The Press!