Jim Carrey Online

Riddle me this...

Post all recent pictures of Jim Carrey here and share them with us. Please post where it was added.

Riddle me this...

Postby Bunkey » Mon May 15, 2006 9:32 pm

yo dudes. sup? yea i was wondering where you could get DVD screencaptures of the movie Batman Forever? there used to this site...

http://Carrey-show.net/main.php.

.... witch used to have tonnes of great Carrey DVD screencaptures of him in all the scenes throght the movie, it included ace vantura, bruce almighty and some others aswell as Batman Forever, it was cool, but for some reason the site dont work anymore and/or it doesnt exist anymore either, and what a shame it was REALLLY WONDERFUL TOO!!!....mybe the person who made the site doesnt like Carrey anymore, ......well she/he could of at least flipping left it for people who do for heck sake, i mean, no offence, i know it was their property and they can do what the hell they want wit it, even destroy it if they must but it was sooo beautiful and i just dont see why he/she went through all the trouble making a cool site then destorying it. ....blurgh.....oh, anyway.... for some reason i'm very much bewellded by Jim as the riddler. the riddler both scared me to death aswell as secuced my heart for me to like him when i was a child, and now and then i go back to the feelings of the thrills that green freak gave me. lol. so yea, i was wondering if there was anywhere i could get cool DVD screencapture pics of him, i've tried searching on the internet myself but have found nothing. damn. oh well....thanks anyway, bye.

CAFFINE'LL KILL YA!!!!!
Bunkey
Finders Keepers

Postby cotton » Mon May 15, 2006 11:28 pm

I know it was a great site but she had to close it. She had no choice. I miss Bellbee.
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Bunkey » Tue May 16, 2006 5:29 pm

she had to? why? .........*worrys if i'm being to nosey or somthing*

anyother way i could get The DVD SC of BF?
i would buy the DVD myself but i have no money....
Bunkey
Finders Keepers

Postby cotton » Tue May 16, 2006 6:02 pm

I have never seen a dvd of screen captures for that movies. Is there one?
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Bunkey » Tue May 16, 2006 8:03 pm

cotton wrote:I have never seen a dvd of screen captures for that movies. Is there one?

pardon me? your sentance's grammar has got me a little confused...

do you mean 'what the hell is a screencapture?'

or ' do screencaptures of Batman Forever exist?'

or even 'do screencaptures of any Jim movies exist?'

....help me out here, baby
Bunkey
Finders Keepers

Postby Bunkey » Tue May 16, 2006 8:11 pm

*caugh* *caugh* *chokes on mucus* blurhg, stupid ilness

oh, heh, sorry you ment 'do Batman Forever screencaps exist?'

heh, lol, sorry, i'm slighty blind............as a bat

well, they did untill the lady you call Bellbee closed her carry show.net site. *sigh*......i was so happy back in the day when i found that site.......SO VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!
...ooooh, why did it have to go?....now theres a riddle....HAHA

*runs around screaming joyfully in a insane manner, waving arms around so its like having the flapping wings of a bat*

*stops and calms down* heh.....sorry.
Bunkey
Finders Keepers

Postby Niobe » Tue May 16, 2006 8:13 pm

No, I think she meant was there a DVD out there, which featured all the screen caps. I think it was a misunderstanding of your previous post. :lol:
There is no such DVD.....and I think if you want a load of screen caps from Batman Forever, the best way to do it is save up and get the DVD! :wink:
Everybody should believe in something.
I believe I'll have another coffee!
Niobe
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Bunkey » Tue May 16, 2006 8:48 pm

*puppy dog frown and sticks out bottom lip* ....mmmm,m

yes i could buy the DVD, and i might do, and i could make my own screencaptures. i'm not lazy or anything its just that

1) when i discovered Carrey show.net it had Jim Carrey movie screencaps, and it was cool, i tried looking for it again but instead i've discovered its been destroyed. .......oh......pants

2) with the existance of big Carrey fans (usualy hanging around here??? maybe...) and knowing Carrey movie DVDs are out and the ability to make screencaptures also exists, i just thought i'd check around the internet first (coz its a powerful tool, aparently) to see if anything i was looking for existed already by someone else. and the answear so far is...no. ok...

so ya know, i just thought i check before anythign else.

oh, i love the bit on the movie when the riddler says wispering to twoface in twoface's place, 'i can help you get batman' then he smiles, lol, i always loved that bit, he looked soooooo HOT to me, i used to put the tape in the machine when my parents were out and play back that bit of the movie. lol. i still have the tape ...but its sooooo crap quility. its old, its like; before DVDs came out and everything. when the Carrey show.net existed i used to look at the picture bits of him saying that too, and i was all like in exited hysterical fits and giggles. lol....yea :P
Bunkey
Finders Keepers

Postby Niobe » Tue May 16, 2006 10:45 pm

Bunkey wrote:oh, i love the bit on the movie when the riddler says wispering to twoface in twoface's place, 'i can help you get batman' then he smiles, lol, i always loved that bit, he looked soooooo HOT to me

Aaaaah yes. I know the one you mean. You're amongst friends here.... :wink: ......we understand!

I think JCO is full of a huge myriad of Jim Carrey fans and perhaps some do screencaps, but I know that I don't really have any I've done.
You were right to ask, and perhaps someone will come along and post and say they have a pile of BF ones. But, to my knowledge, if you want a lot from that film....perhaps you can get them yourself.

And then share them with the rest of us of course. :D

Btw, I forgot to say earlier......welcome to JCO. Happy posting. Image
Niobe
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Niobe » Tue May 16, 2006 10:52 pm

Hmmmm....The Riddler! Gotta love 'im! Image
Niobe
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue May 16, 2006 11:33 pm

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby sianlee » Wed May 17, 2006 1:47 am

hehehehe well I have the DVD, I will make some screen shots now... espcieally of that part where he says "Ill help you find the bat" lol :D Be patient
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby cotton » Wed May 17, 2006 2:04 am

Niobe wrote:No, I think she meant was there a DVD out there, which featured all the screen caps. I think it was a misunderstanding of your previous post. :lol:

Yes you are right :lol: :lol: :lol:
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby sianlee » Wed May 17, 2006 3:48 am

OOKKK! Here's some screen caps you asked for. Sorry lol I had some trouble getting them, I put the disk in my laptop - and then it just restarted :evil: so I had to do it on my desktop computer... the quality/size isnt perfect. But they're good if re-sized :D

By the way, cause of this problem with the laptop I couldnt go through to movie to the one you wanted with the grin.

I have the Batman Forver 2 disk collectors edition. To save me going through the movie I got the screen shots from the special features (which contains parts of the movie)

I know that one above isnt Jim, but I love it - its val kilmer in batman :D

Remember these glasses you could collect from mcdonalds?? In the dvd they said the glasses sold out really quickly, here in australia I was able to get two of them :D I still have them this day. I got batman and the ridder. (the top two ones)

sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby jimlover » Wed May 17, 2006 4:42 am

I am feeling that i will be faint in a second.lol
They r so gr8.Jim looks so gr8 and handsome as riddler as well as funny and hilarious. :D
What a gr8 collctions.Thanks a lot for sharing them. :D
[i][b]Somebody to luv me(Jim)[/b][/i]
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Next

Return to Recent Photos