Jim Carrey Online

Photo of my Jim Carrey collection (finally complete!)

Post all recent pictures of Jim Carrey here and share them with us. Please post where it was added.

Photo of my Jim Carrey collection (finally complete!)

Postby sianlee » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:39 am

I've finally been able to finish my Jim Carrey dvd collection, and took photos today of it including a few figurines and a photo I have of Jim.

Here in Australia it's difficult to get all the older DVDs as they haven't been released here so I think it's an achievement, especially considering that most people I ask who love Jim Carrey don't even know of his older movies (mainly from Ace Ventura onwards).

So I thought I'd share the collection with everyone and post a photo of the collection so far. Now that it's complete i'm thinking of just buying more figurines and signed autographs as well as press kits. But that's all gonna cost a bit of money so I have to save first.

Here's the photo:

sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby JimCarreyschick » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:50 pm

very cool Sainlee!

Jen :)
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby CarreyGirl » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:03 pm

Beautiful!! :D :D :D

I've almost all DVDs (W ebay _ ^ ^) and puppets : The Grinch, 6 The Mask's action figures, Ace Ventura and more posters.
When I will have to see how you all, I will do I! :wink: :D
I'm Dumb and I'm proud! :_D
CarreyGirl
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby jimliker » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:23 pm

cool collection Sianlee :)

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Pretty impressive..

Postby Canadian Jayne » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:07 pm

well done!
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:56 pm

atta girl :wink:

fluffy :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby sianlee » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:44 am

Heya guys,

thanks for all the kind replies. I must say a special thanks to cotton as well because if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have been able to get some of the dvds. Cotton you know what i'm talking about :wink: and a really special thanks to that someone else. Sorry can't mention names I don't think.

CarreyGirl your collection sounds great! I love ebay for that kinda stuff. My first real item was the Jim Carrey picture which is authentic. I got that off the australian ebay for 100 dollars. At that time I didnt use international so I thought that was a pretty good deal.

BTW, there is another auction on ebay somewhere at the moment showing a talking mask figurine with the mask dog, which I have pictured. In the description of the item he says that the figure is extremly rare, and the dog is even harder to find. Well I thought that's pretty good considering that I have the dog, but I do wonder if it is rare at all.

I'm considering buying part of Jims T-Shirt from bruce almighty but I don't know if it's worth while or not.

And i'll probebly get the matchbox cars if I see them for really cheap if I have the money.

By the way, does anyone have that plush cow from Me, Myself & Irene? Apparently they made something that was a plush toy or just plastic figurine which is the cow and has the brace around its neck, I thought that would be cool to get.
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby cotton » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:14 am

YW :wink:
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

What's in the bag with Orange & Red stripes?

Postby Canadian Jayne » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:16 am

Just curious,
Curious Jayne
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby CinnamonGirl » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:00 pm

sianlee wrote:Heya guys,

thanks for all the kind replies. I must say a special thanks to cotton as well because if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have been able to get some of the dvds. Cotton you know what i'm talking about :wink: and a really special thanks to that someone else. Sorry can't mention names I don't think.

CarreyGirl your collection sounds great! I love ebay for that kinda stuff. My first real item was the Jim Carrey picture which is authentic. I got that off the australian ebay for 100 dollars. At that time I didnt use international so I thought that was a pretty good deal.

BTW, there is another auction on ebay somewhere at the moment showing a talking mask figurine with the mask dog, which I have pictured. In the description of the item he says that the figure is extremly rare, and the dog is even harder to find. Well I thought that's pretty good considering that I have the dog, but I do wonder if it is rare at all.

I'm considering buying part of Jims T-Shirt from bruce almighty but I don't know if it's worth while or not.

And i'll probebly get the matchbox cars if I see them for really cheap if I have the money.

By the way, does anyone have that plush cow from Me, Myself & Irene? Apparently they made something that was a plush toy or just plastic figurine which is the cow and has the brace around its neck, I thought that would be cool to get.

It was a plush cow and when you squeezed it it made this kind of mooing/gurgling sound. I used to have one, but I ended up giving it away because I just had so much stuff. I think I still have the MM&I glass with the 2 compartments and the twisted straw.
CinnamonGirl
Simon Birch

How fun....

Postby Canadian Jayne » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:52 pm

I collect stuffed plush animals that, sing, make strange noises etc.
they make people laugh.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby sianlee » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:45 am

that sounds cool. I can't find the cow or anything on ebay, I don't think it'll ever be on there. I rarely see memrobillia for that, dumb and dumber, liar liar, Eternal Sunshine, the number 23 or fun with dick and jane.... :cry:
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

I know Horton had a

Postby Canadian Jayne » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:51 am

Bucket & shovel or something like that when you bought popcorn,
I got one of those.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to Recent Photos