Jim Carrey Online

Riddle me this...

Post all recent pictures of Jim Carrey here and share them with us. Please post where it was added.

Postby quirky » Wed May 17, 2006 10:30 pm

I haven't seen it.

Once again my fandom is in question.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed May 17, 2006 10:39 pm

lol.......well when you do see it, it might be best if you are alone........lol......you don't want to drown your guests with drool......lol

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby sianlee » Thu May 18, 2006 2:26 am

awww, no 'i can help you get batman' pics?, dat a BIG shame, sorry bout ur laptop and stuff, sianlee. ur a groovy bitch.

Lol thanks, the laptop is ok... its just my dvd drive skipped after a while and I havent put a dvd in since. now I just tried it and yeah... computer screen flickered and just restarted :x

Im glad you liked the pictures :D hehehe

Movies I've seen (what I can remmeber):

The mask
Dumb and Dumber
Once Bitten
Ace Ventura 1
Ace Ventura 2
Batman Forever
Man on the Moon
The truman show
Liar Liar
The Majestic
Bruce Almighty
The Grinch
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Lemony Snickets A Series of Unfortuante Events
Fun with Dick and Jane

Ok well I think thats it. I own all of them except for Dick and Jane & The Grinch - havent brought D&J yet, and I dont really like the Grinch cause its not "Jim" its a green suit. lol. I can put up with the movie but its not near one of my favourites :? (There is 14 in my collection at home so I think I missed one out)

Stuff ive seen Jim in like misc stuff...... er .... well I couldnt help but notice that you said "Michael Jackson"... I saw him in home alone supposed to be Jim as michael??? but I couldnt see if it was him or not. Is Jim Carrey really playing Micahel Jackson in that clip??

ANyway, also seen:

What is love,
Death match Maria (spelling) Carrey and Jim Carrey
Rocky
Ice Ice Baby
Michael Jackson one
A couple of in living colours - star trek, players club, vira demilo, seinfield and something else.
A couple of stand up comedies, An Unnatural Act, and Comedy Club
And seen a few interviews like with Oprah, and all those kinda hosts from america. :)

Could be more lol cant remember though.

Anyways i shall be off :D I gave myself a headache thinkin of the movies and stuff. :)
Last edited by sianlee on Thu May 18, 2006 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby cotton » Thu May 18, 2006 2:37 am

well I couldnt help but notice that you said "Michael Jackson"... I saw him in home alone supposed to be Jim as michael??? but I couldnt see if it was him or not. Is Jim Carrey really playing Micahel Jackson in that clip??

Nope Tommy Davidson played MJ
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby sianlee » Thu May 18, 2006 2:40 am

Dang, well ... pfft I dont know why I downloaded it :( It said Jim Carrey was in it. Maybe he was a lamp post :(
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Bunkey » Thu May 18, 2006 5:06 pm

cotton wrote:
well I couldnt help but notice that you said "Michael Jackson"... I saw him in home alone supposed to be Jim as michael??? but I couldnt see if it was him or not. Is Jim Carrey really playing Micahel Jackson in that clip??

Nope Tommy Davidson played MJ

sianlee wrote:Dang, well ... pfft I dont know why I downloaded it :( It said Jim Carrey was in it. Maybe he was a lamp post :(

oh, its just when i saw that clip, it said it was Jim Carrey as Micheal J. ......beh.....oh well.
Bunkey
Finders Keepers

Postby cotton » Thu May 18, 2006 6:06 pm

Well Jim is in one of the MJ skits. He plays a cop tho.
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Bunkey » Fri May 19, 2006 4:35 pm

cotton wrote:Well Jim is in one of the MJ skits. He plays a cop tho.

oh?

havnty seen it
Bunkey
Finders Keepers

Postby MandyCarrey » Sat May 20, 2006 2:53 pm

I remember gettin hold of that clip before i got my in living color dvds and it says that is Jim doing mj but it isnt lol... still a damn funny clip tho lol. Thankz loads to sianlee thoughs pics are awesome! :D that one of Jim near the end tho when like all his suit is like half off his face is really scary! when i saw that when i was very young like you it scared the hell out of me lol... he looks all frail lol!... i was about 5 when i first became a Jim fan too :D .... also just agreeing with you guys in that scene where the riddler goes to two faces hide out and he says i can help u get batman FWWWAARRR i dont know wat it is but that scene is quite gorgeous isnt it lol!!.

... by the way sorry about my crap spelling and odd txt type lol! :oops:
MandyCarrey
Yes Man

Postby Bunkey » Sat May 20, 2006 4:01 pm

MandyCarrey wrote:I remember gettin hold of that clip before i got my in living color dvds and it says that is Jim doing mj but it isnt lol... still a damn funny clip tho lol. Thankz loads to sianlee thoughs pics are awesome! :D that one of Jim near the end tho when like all his suit is like half off his face is really scary! when i saw that when i was very young like you it scared the hell out of me lol... he looks all frail lol!... i was about 5 when i first became a Jim fan too :D .... also just agreeing with you guys in that scene where the riddler goes to two faces hide out and he says i can help u get batman FWWWAARRR i dont know wat it is but that scene is quite gorgeous isnt it lol!!.

... by the way sorry about my crap spelling and odd txt type lol! :oops:

thats ok. i can miss spell too now and then, in fact, somtimes i can be really rubish. lol.

i always thought that the alone wit micheal jackson clip did look a bit werid to be Jim as micheal, still beleaved it was Jim tho till cotton said it wasnt him. oh well.

yea i love the "i can help you get batman" bit LOTS. JOYGASM!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D yea i dunno what it is either, but he looks really hot. i was stupid not to save the Batman Forever screencaps from bellbee's cerrey show.net site, when it was up and running. i actually thought that other cerrey fans might have saved the pics themselves or somthing (even if they needed bellbee's permistion first). but no one so far has anything, apart from sianlee who (even tho her laptop wont let her love it) tried her very best to get what she could, and i'm (and everyone else) is very greatfull and respect her for trying.
I suppose I will have to buy the Batman Forever DVD when i have some money.

riddler/Jim also has a nice arse (lol, but i dont think i need to tell you that)
i remebver the bit when he and two face brake into bruce wyne (batman) 's mantion, and knock out alfred. lol, i remeber seeing riddler opening a door for two face's henchmen to go throu, and man was the riddlers arse in the air and very noticible. lol......nice.

"spank me"
Bunkey
Finders Keepers

Postby Bunkey » Sat May 20, 2006 4:07 pm

mmmm,m in fact, if it is possible, i think i'll try and get that old tape wit Batman Forever on (even tho its shit quility) and see the riddler.

yes, as you can see i'm alot of a riddler's girl, coz he thrills me. if u were too see my list of fav Jim chars in asceding order it would probobly look a bit like this

1) the riddler
2) chip douglas (cable guy) - he was my second big sexy character of Jim i lusted after
3) the mask
4) Ace V

ooooh, i dunno who would come after these, i suppose every other Jim character or sommat. mmm,m *thinks*

oh yea, now eheres that tape? quick, before mum and dad get back, lol. *scatters a way, in exited and insane evil giggle fits* he he he he he he he
Bunkey
Finders Keepers

Postby truman » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:08 pm

I love all the pictures he looks great in any costume. :lol:
truman

Postby Bunkey » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:44 pm

truman wrote:I love all the pictures he looks great in any costume. :lol:

yup!!!!
Bunkey
Finders Keepers

Postby gothichyppie » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:51 am

That reminds me of the summer of my 12th year, which was the best on the record! Never got over that! :P
---[...]------
gothichyppie
Burt Wonderstone

Postby fluffy » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:53 am

yummm................tight lycra..........lol.....'bring it on!'.......lol

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Recent Photos