Jim Carrey Online

Riddle me this...

Post all recent pictures of Jim Carrey here and share them with us. Please post where it was added.

Postby sianlee » Wed May 17, 2006 5:23 am

You're telling me he looks handsome!? HAHAHA YEAH! This was the first movie I saw Jim in and I was 5.... 4? Er what year did it come out lol. Then I fell in love with him. I remember when you're little, you know how ... sometimes you go for the villans insted of the good guys? (well I was like that dunno bout you'se) but I loved Jim cause he made me laugh so much and I loved his orange hair :roll: hehehe so without that movie, well there would have been one less Jim Fan in the world. Bravo Jimmy! Love ya in that movie!

DOES ANYBODY ELSE FEEL LIKE A FRIED EGG??
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby jimlover » Wed May 17, 2006 7:36 am

[i][b]Somebody to luv me(Jim)[/b][/i]
jimlover
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Niobe » Wed May 17, 2006 5:33 pm

Wow! :shock:

Great set of pics there. Many thanks for posting them. :wink:
Everybody should believe in something.
I believe I'll have another coffee!
Niobe
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby jimliker » Wed May 17, 2006 5:43 pm

WOW I LUV THE PICS....esp. the interview pics :D :D tks sianlee :)

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed May 17, 2006 6:36 pm

yum yum.........lol.....those pics are great............Jim completely stole the show in that movie..........he wiped the floor with everyone........and i loved that silver catsuit.........omg....he's so sexy in that scene......lol

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Bunkey » Wed May 17, 2006 7:42 pm

sianlee wrote:You're telling me he looks handsome!? HAHAHA YEAH! This was the first movie I saw Jim in and I was 5.... 4? Er what year did it come out lol. Then I fell in love with him. I remember when you're little, you know how ... sometimes you go for the villans insted of the good guys? (well I was like that dunno bout you'se) [/size]

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! SAME HERE!!!!!. :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P :P WOW

oh i remeber i was a little girl and my dad said he had recorded it on tape just to see what it was like (yes, the same tape i still have that i mentioned about in my last post, before this one) and i watched it, i remember seeing the riddler i thinking he was a strange freak of the film but i liked him alot, i could feel myself in love, (and some kind of gentle lust, but not too much seems i was still only a child and i was too younbg for me age to understand and experience much attraction between people in that way, and so on and so on) i also felt scared of him but also in a secret way....exited. lol. plus i also took a note of the song 'hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me' by U2, coz its on the movie at the end when you watch the credits (also on the sountrack, and U2 also have their music vid of it in Batman Forever form, nice). back then, i heard that song about a few times on the radio when i was playing outside in the garden, in the summer, as my dad was working outside and mostly listend to his portible radio (radio 1, i think). that song also scared me coz i thought it sounded a bit sexual, hahaha, and it remined me of the riddler,lol, but i did like the song a bit too. but now, i've come between teen and adult age, i now understand love, lust an all that crap. and i adore the riddler, he thrills me greatly, and i adore the song too (which i have) . ooooooh sexy-ness. lol

..................i can help you get batman ........*smile*

*sigh* ...*drool* ....hahahah :twisted: :riddler:
Bunkey
Finders Keepers

Postby Bunkey » Wed May 17, 2006 7:46 pm

Niobe wrote:
Bunkey wrote:oh, i love the bit on the movie when the riddler says wispering to twoface in twoface's place, 'i can help you get batman' then he smiles, lol, i always loved that bit, he looked soooooo HOT to me

Btw, I forgot to say earlier......welcome to JCO. Happy posting. Image

thank you :)
Bunkey
Finders Keepers

Postby Niobe » Wed May 17, 2006 7:49 pm

That's a really great story! :D
I like it that he caught your attention when you were too young to understand all those strange lusty feelings we older JCO'ers deal with on a daily basis! :lol:
I think it proves Jim's universal appeal. He grabs ya when you're young and your feelings change and....mature over time. ;)

So are you mainly a BF fan? Have you seen Jim in other stuff too?
Niobe
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Bunkey » Wed May 17, 2006 8:11 pm

Niobe wrote:That's a really great story! :D
I like it that he caught your attention when you were too young to understand all those strange lusty feelings we older JCO'ers deal with on a daily basis! :lol:
I think it proves Jim's universal appeal. He grabs ya when you're young and your feelings change and....mature over time. ;)

So are you mainly a BF fan? Have you seen Jim in other stuff too?

i've seen: the mask, gable guy, the truman show, half of bruce almighty (must get round to seeing it fully), Ace V - when nature calls, Ace V - pet detective (must see Ace v first movie again, co i cant rmeber what happens), ........er.........*thinks hard*.....what ese?.....oh, er um, i've also seen the gringe, me -myself and irene ( charlie: so, whats you'r name?. C/W: .....casper, but my friends call me whitey. LOL)
i've also seen the magestic (that was more drama then comedy, but i did think it was funny when he and that girl is walking down the road in the town talking and then he says somthing like 'i dont think we're alone', then the camera zoomz out and there is a whole load of the towns people following them, hahahah, lol, i love that bit, so flippin funny. i've seen Liar Liar too, and just the other night, i saw Once Bitten, nice.

misc stuff i've seen Jim in is : the home alone with micheal jackson, if that really was Jim. that 'what is love?' vid with Jim and those other two men all doing that funny head thing to the music, lol, also seen the vid of when he done 'ice,ice ,baby'. and when he was the life gaurd, and when he was Vira dimillo (spelling?). and resently i've also seen the kate lessons once.

"ok, so say you found somthing out like, your husband secretly had another wife and some kids. so i wanna know, how do you kill a man in his sleep?"
Bunkey
Finders Keepers

Postby fluffy » Wed May 17, 2006 8:15 pm

lol..........yeah im sure when i was 5 i would have been madly besotted with Jim instead of Cliff Richard.........except Jim would have been 12..... :shock: ........lol........lol.........who am i trying to kid....lol.....if i'd known a young Jim i would have been a doe eyed, adoring 5 year old.........lol........

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Niobe » Wed May 17, 2006 8:30 pm

Well, Bunkey, you've seen quite a few films and vids. Keep ploughing away and you'll get them all watched eventually. :wink:

If I met Jim when I was five (making him barely a teenager! Lol) I'd have just laid down on the floor in front of him, chin on hands and stared at him, unwavering, for as long as possible.
Which was apparently what I used to do to my Auntie's boyfriend when I was that age! :lol: :oops:
Niobe
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Wed May 17, 2006 8:35 pm

lol.........i'm told i used to go up to people and stroke their arms.........lol..........now i know where that fetish comes from.......lol

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Bunkey » Wed May 17, 2006 8:37 pm

fluffy wrote:lol..........yeah im sure when i was 5 i would have been madly besotted with Jim instead of Cliff Richard.........except Jim would have been 12..... :shock: ........lol........lol.........who am i trying to kid....lol.....if i'd known a young Jim i would have been a doe eyed, adoring 5 year old.........lol........

^_^ :) :) :D :D 8) 8) :P :P :wink: :wink: :wink:
Bunkey
Finders Keepers

Postby Bunkey » Wed May 17, 2006 9:24 pm

sianlee wrote:OOKKK! Here's some screen caps you asked for. Sorry lol I had some trouble getting them, I put the disk in my laptop - and then it just restarted :evil: so I had to do it on my desktop computer... the quality/size isnt perfect. But they're good if re-sized :D

By the way, cause of this problem with the laptop I couldnt go through to movie to the one you wanted with the grin.

I have the Batman Forver 2 disk collectors edition. To save me going through the movie I got the screen shots from the special features (which contains parts of the movie)

Remember these glasses you could collect from mcdonalds?? In the dvd they said the glasses sold out really quickly, here in australia I was able to get two of them :D I still have them this day. I got batman and the ridder. (the top two ones)

WOW, LOVE EM, THANX! me love new stuff for me to see....heheheh, nicey.
riddler so werid, so a freak, so funny, so insane, so sexy.
i love his insane side, when hhe messing around like insane but very cheerful child and everything.

somebody tell the fat lady she was on in five ......

awww, no 'i can help you get batman' pics?, dat a BIG shame, sorry bout ur laptop and stuff, sianlee. ur a groovy bitch.

i wish i did have the DVD coz then i could do stuff too. *sigh*, i once recorded the whole movie onto my computer (but only the sound of the whole movie, word for word, music for music, sound my sound, etc). i liked to listen to it .but i lost it all.
Bunkey
Finders Keepers

Postby Bunkey » Wed May 17, 2006 9:28 pm

LOL, Edward nygma before he became the riddler......
hello doctor dork. hahahahahah.
Bunkey
Finders Keepers

PreviousNext

Return to Recent Photos